Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Recent Fishing on The Kennebec River in Maine
Hello Everyone,
Been away for a while, as doctors and Dialysis have been keeping me busy, however while my Pc was out at the PC Doctors' shop I did get a chance to go fishing a few times. I also got a chance to use a new tool in my arsenal. I was fishing down at the Gardiner boat landing in Gardiner, Maine, on the Kennebec River, where they have recently increased and renovated their docks and boardwalk. They have a new fence lining a section where it is handicapped friendly, and very accessible for wheelchairs, where I used a new fishing rod holder called "The Ching-A-Dero". It is a heavy gauge welded wire tool that fits over 2" x 4" siding and securely holds your rod for you. It works like a dream, as it fits snugly yet makes it very easy to get your rod out of it once a fish has bit your bait. With two or three of these rod holders in place, you could fish 2 or 3 lines at the same time. Should you find the need for a good rod holder that securely grips on 2" x 4" railings, give Keith Bloodgood a shout @: [url "http://www.ching-a-dero.com"]www.ching-a-dero.com[/url], or drop him an e-mail at: [url "mailto:Keithbloodgood@ching-a-dero.com"]Keithbloodgood@ching-a-dero.com[/url]. He's also coming out with a larger version for 2" x 6" railings. And by the way, I did catch some fish, including a 41" inch 23 pound striper!

Tight lines and good fishing to all!
[signature]
glad to hear your fealing better.

I am a big fan of using rod holders.

I dont use that particular brand, I have four sets of two. each for spicific application.

I have found in my adventures there are different types of railing to no railings at all.

I picked up one set that mounts on steel railings and 2x4 2x6 2x8 railings and on to the sheet metal of my row boat.

they are solid when mounted, aluminum construction, wing bolt clamp.
[signature]