Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2 MORE LIMIT OUT DAYS AT "THE BEACH"
[cool][cool][cool]...SATURDAY AND SUNDAY were picture perfect days in the sound and it only took one stop each day to fill the box with our limits. SATURDAY, Moheb and his guest got to work right away and as soon as we set the hook the bite was on. Fishing with corks set 3 ft. deep they were putting trout in the box one after the other and wouldn't even stop to take a drink. They were having so much fun it was hard to stop but they forced themselves so I decided to wet a line and keep them busy an put a few in the box for myself. They drank fast as I had them coming into the box one after another and the pressure was too great for them. They got back into the action and finished their limits off in short order, final count 75 trout 1 red and a flounder. Great pair of guys.
SUNDAY, Dave and his 2 guests picked up where we left off Saturday and proceeded to start filling the box with specks as they to were throwing Campo's live shrimp 3 ft. under a cork. The action was hot and heavy and the guys invited me to join in to see if I could keep up, well I tried but they were too good, you can't win them all. The suds started flowing and the trout started to hit the box at a blistering pace and it was all over in short order and Dave's father in law had a happy birthday as he out fished us all. Final count 100 trout and plenty of high fives. 2 MORE GREAT DAYS IN THE BLAZER BAY.
CHALLENGER MARSH MASTER RODS, ABU REELS, H&H TACKLE ANF CAMPO'S FAMOUS "CATCH FISH OR DIE TRYING LIVE SHRIMP" HAULED THEM IN AGAIN.
HAVE SOME OPENINGS IN SEPT. GIVE US A CALL AND GET IN ON THE GREAT ACTION.
CAPT. HOOK "TEAM ESCAPE"
985 847 0672 H
504 512 2602 CELL
[signature]