Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Willard 9-3-07
Went to willard today ,Got there at 8 am fished until 11.30 am,Fished the southwest end,Fishing was slow,picked up 3 cats no wipers.But just to let you know I saw a lot of schools of minnows following the shoreline.I would think they were shad,They were about 2 inches long.No boils,alot of carp on the surface.There were birds wading and chasing minnows.
[signature]
[Smile][font "High Tower Text"][size 4] Thanks for the report, [unsure]Willard has been slow, hope it picks up soon for the fall fishing.[/size][/font]
[signature]
I think we saw you trolling down the West dike, just when we got to the light pole, did that water skier give you any problems[unsure]?
[signature]
No,,That wasnt me over there,I was over by the southwest corner.I could see the skiers and fishing boats on the west side zig zagging around each other.
[signature]
Thats were I'm talking about. Oh, I understand, your saying you did not troll down the West dike. We just saw a boat going toward the S/W corner that wasn't pulling a skier, we figured you were trolling. It must have been you though because it was the same time and there wasn't another boat in the area that we saw, that early in
the morning.
[signature]
My bad,,I should have stated that I was on the bank by the SW corner by harold crane.
[signature]
Yep, that would make a difference[Wink].
[signature]