Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pineview Labor Day
Got on the water by 6:00 AM but was ran out by water skiers that had no regard for no wake zones by 8:30. If we'd brought a film crew with us we could have filmed an episode of deadliest catch. My buddy caught a pretty decent tiger but other than that it was slow...pry because of the 8 foot swells that kept putting us into shore haha. The last pic is from twin lakes and is a testament to keeping your shirt on when taking pics of your catch........TS.[sly]
[signature]
Thanks for the invite???[mad] Yeah "Fat Matt" should keep a shirt on while taking pictures with fish.
TS
[signature]
Not like you would show up if you were invited anyway TS Ha Ha. Hey nice musky Matt wish I could say the same about your body.
[signature]
You are a brave soul for even thinking about fishing that lake on a holiday weekend!
I've seen that lake so full sometimes that you can walk across the lake and never get wet with all the boats out there!
[signature]
I used to N.ot have E.nough T.ime O.ff to go fishing.  Then I retired.  Now I have less time than I had before. Sheesh.