Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I´ve become a new member
Hi folks! I´ve just registered as a new member from this forum, I hope to learn from you about bass fishing. I´m from Sinaloa, Mexico (only 86 miles away from El Salto Lake and 30 miles from Mateos Lake) were you have a new friend.
So, I hope learn from you guys.

Ps: Sorry for my english, I´m not very good at it!

So let´s start with this!
[signature]
Hey, Carlos, welcome to the forum! Your English is fine, a lot better than my Spanish! I envy you, living so close to those great lakes. I've heard many stories about the bass that come out of Mexico. Enjoy your stay here, you can learn a lot.
[signature]
Welcome to the site Carlos, looking forward to hearing some storys from down below the border.
[signature]
[cool] Welcome to BFT Carlos!! You are very fortunate to live so close to 2 great fisheries. Hope to go there some day. I think you will enjoy reading the forums and picking up good advice and tips.
[signature]
Thanks everyone for the warmth, it starts feeling like being home [Smile].
Let me tell you something guys; altough I live so close from this lakes which has 2 digits bass in, and I try to go fishing every weekend, I haven´t caught any bass up 2 digits [unsure]... yeah, yeah, I know I have to learn more about bass fishing and use it on the lake.

But I promise to learn and caught this lunkers, and of course write the story down at this site.

(did I write ok?)
[signature]
Hey Carlos bienvenido al foro.

I am also faily new to the forum and to bass fishing. I was also born in Mexico, now I live in Arizona.
[signature]
[Smile] Gracias por la bienvenida littleluey!! [Smile]

So is curios, and let me tell you, I go to Arizona 2 or 3 times a year.

that´s were I buy all the fishing stuff... ooh! I bought my little boat in Tucson.

thanks again compa!
[signature]
Welcome to the site Carlos. Ive always wanted to get down that way and catch some of those monster bass yall have. I wouldnt mind trying some ultralite tackle on the talapia too. If I ever get down there we'll have to get together. Maybe you can help me on my spanish, I know just enough to communicate some.

Matt
[signature]
Bienvenidos Carlos y gracias por su compartamiento con nosotros. No tengas pena en pedir qualqier pregunta. Toda las preguntas son validas y aprendemos mas en compartir con los de mas.

Welcome Carlos and thanks for sharing with us. Don't be afraid to ask any questions. All questions are valid and we learn more by sharing with others.[cool]
[signature]
That is very good spanish tubeN2!
[signature]
BIENVENIDOS CARLOS [cool]

IMPRESSIVE TN2
[signature]
Muchas Gracias.

I get along with everyone in any language that I can learn. I get plenty of practice with my spanish from all the time I have worked construction with Hispanics and also my wife is from Mexico.[cool]
[signature]
I was impressed with you and Huey's spanish too. It's nice to speak more languages. You have a chance to make more Amigos.[cool]
[signature]
Hey Matt, thank you, and If you want to come down Mexico and catch some bass, please let me know and you bet that we´ll get together.
Jesus!!! (TubeN2) you really impressed me with those spanish words, I wasn´t expect that somebody answer in spanish.. it was so cool! and I appreciate that you let me do any question about fishing.
Trowtslayer, thank you

Carlos
[signature]