Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm done for now.
my zebco 808 magnum reel continues to not work, so im going to email them complaining. i lost a good lil bit of the equipment that i JUST BOUGHT today, i snapped one rod and threw it in the river, im just done. i MAY go saturday. may. im not getting up at 7 am to go out there and have everything go wrong.
[signature]
That sucks man well good luck and my your next trip be more productive.
[signature]
I hate to hear that, if I was a little closer I got some old rods and reels that are in fair shape that I'd give you. I really believe that you get what you pay for when it comes to tackle.
[signature]
ahh knowing me ill be out there saturday, i have the zebco 404 reel which now has no rod, since its previous rod is now residing in the river. so ill still have 2 rods. and i bought some good equipment, its worked well for me in the past. today was just a crappy day. if i could quit for good tonight would have done it. but i dont have the ability to let myself quit. i appreciate it though
[signature]
Ah, Sounds like we have another young fishing addict here! I'll bet he never actually gives it up. Once the bug gets its hooks into you, you're a fisherman for life.

Regards,
[signature]
well, ive definately been bitten. and i think my 808 is fixed now...we will see...
[signature]
Buy a Daiwa rod. Get an Eagle Claw open face reel. To cast hold the line on the pole with your thumb then open the bale while holding the line and flick the rod forward and let go of the line flip your bail closed by hand. then wind some line in just to make it tight. You can adjust drag on the top of the reel.
[signature]
that stuff is kinda expensive, and pretty hard to come by down where i am. if it aint at wally world i probably cant get it lol
[signature]