Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
echo fishing
[Smile] we went to echo fishing on sunday and i caught 2 rainbows and 1 brown that was 17" inches. what a nice fish. had a lot of bites but only hooked 3 fish. the weather was great. did anyone else fish echo this weekend and how did you do.
[signature]
We went ot Echo on Sunday and couldn't buy a bite. We moved over to the shallow side and finally caught some carp and my son caught a large sucker. Where were you fishing at?
[signature]
[Smile] hey icefool we fished down by the dam. i see your name is icefool where and what kind of fish do you like to fish for.
[signature]
I really enjoy ice fishing because I don't have a boat and ice fishing allows you to go anywhere on the lake you like. I don't like river fishing because I like to throw out the old pole and hope something bites.As to the kind of fish I fish for anything that will bite my hook.I look at it this way a fish is a fish. I am not knowledgeable like the the fellow anglers here, and I have learned alot from them. I just enjoy being outside and catching that occasional fish.
[signature]
[cool]I gotta ask...have you ever considered float tubing? Just like ice fishing, except you don't need an auger...unless you fish really polluted water.

Seriously, anyone who doesn't have the budget for a boat should look at the potential of tubing. The vertical jigging techniques you use so effectively for ice fishing are deadly from a donut too.
[signature]
I have thought about float tubing and I bet it is alot of fun and really hate to admit it but I have a thing for deep water. Or more like a phobia, can't do it. A boat doesn't bother me to much. So I guess I will just have to be happy from shore.
[signature]
[Smile] yes i have a leigh 8' foot kickboat that i like to use for fishing and have caught a lot of fish out of. my boat has a 36 lb. minnkota motor and an eagle ultra III plus fish finder and two pole holders on it. i sure like it
[signature]