Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Utah Kitties from 8-31-07
Caught about 13 from 4-13 lbs each. Lost a few, and had 1 line break. Most was caught on sucker meat, and red side shiners. Alot of action. 1st 5 cast had 4 fish in the cooler. Went again on 9-2-07, same area, slow bite, alot of white bass, and landed 5 kitties. All but one over 5 lbs. No pics yet, but keep an eye out.
[signature]
did i miss something? what body of water were you fishing in? I've been wanting to go catch some cats lately.
[signature]
I would assume Utah Lake.
[signature]
What area of the Lake were you fishing? North, South, East or West? I wouldn't think you would give up the exact honey hole you have. [Smile] But a general area would be good enough for me.
[signature]
East (central) near Provo Harbor
[signature]
Red side shiners uh... Were you using them whole or cutting them in half? I haven't had a bite on red shiners since the first of June. Anybody know if they stop hitting them during the hot days of summer?

Looking forward to your pics.
[signature]
oh Utah Kitties I get it now, duh [:/] how far a drive is utah lake from ogden, anyone know?
[signature]
depending on where you fish it 1-2hrs
[signature]
THANKS P4L

I really want to fish that body of water sometime this year i hope. I've never fished it but hear and see some nice fish come out of there and my bellies been rumbling for some kitty morsels, and after seeing the ones TD pulled out of willard i'm thinking utah lake cause they were some skinney kitties.
[signature]