Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mantua 9/8/07
okay, Pat..here's my first attempt at posting a pic. I hope it turns out alright, my apologies if not.
Caught this nice largie, and a bazzilion 'gills and perchies.

It was an honor to meet up with DKS Renegade Man.
[signature]
[cool][#0000ff]Glad you had a good trip and that you got to meet Grampa.[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]You posted the pic just fine, but you gotta work on your photography. How is that fish gonna swim now, without any tail?[/#0000ff]
[signature]
Opps.

I'll get better at the pics. I was kinda hurrying the shot. Next time I'll just strap the camera around my neck instead of having it in my pocket.

It was such a good day out there at Mantua. Even when Windzilla picked up, they seemed to keep feasting. They loved the chartruese color this time out. DKS even gave me some pointers using Perch Meat, and it seemed to drive the little cannibals even more wild.

Some of the perchies were 9 1/2" to 10 1/2" but I was too lazy to dig the camera out from under the waders.

Now let's hit Willard this month bro! I bet DKS Renegade and Kent, and a few others would join us.

D
[signature]
[cool][#0000ff]I will be in Idaho through next weekend, but the following should be a good time for multi species on Willard. Let's plan for Saturday, at the north marina, and hope Mama Nature plays nice.[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]That is Saturday the 22...Yom Kippur.[/#0000ff]
[signature]
I'll mark my calendar.

Even though I'm not Jewish. [crazy]
[signature]