Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Has any one else had these thoughts? "politics"
the thing that kicks me in the ribs most is that, both republicans and democrats clame they want change, yet we have to wait for these people who are already in office want to hold america hostage for the change untill they are elected. "ceptin one"

Has any one else had these thoughts?

I want to know why we have to wait almost another two years before they take office to attempt to make the changes needed. Why not give us what they promiced up front, I for one am sick and tiered of waiting for promices they cant or have no ententions of delevering if you vote for them.
[signature]
I guess what I mean is, wouldnt it be a nice change of pace to vote for some one for what they have done insted of what they promice?
[signature]
That's because the major players on both sides have no interest in solving the important issues - they have their own agenda that involves the slow, painful death of the ideas the united states were founded on. So far, they're succeeding admirably, while most people stay complacent like cows and let the lunatics run the asylum.

~BillyRay~
[url "http://www.unitedmarine.net/boat.asp"]boat insurance[/url]
Cant argue that point any,

democrats anounced this week michigan is a nothing state and our votes dont count for the primary or national election...

there fore thay are not going to campain in michigan at all, so hillery said she is going to leave her name on the ballot to get all the votes by default and every one else said they are pulling thier names from the michigan ballot...

looks like I am going to have to go in and write my own name in the ballot....
[center]"Hey every one, Vote Dave T. Clown for President" [/center]

I promice that every openening day of trout season and bass season, will be a national holiday....[sly][laugh][Tongue][cool]
[signature]