Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dam Saddam
NPD Column: The "N" Nature Of Our Enemy 03/26/03

"A new threat of disorder and chaos." These words, spoken by British Prime Minister, Tony Blair, are words of stupendous importance, perhaps not for the reasons you may think. Please read along to find out why.

Of course, he was referring to the threat posed to the world by the despot Saddam Hussein, a man with a legacy of aggression.

The "chaos" of Saddam is evident. But, it is the "disorder" mentioned by Blair that is the focus of this article.
Click Here:
Lit.Org : Columns : NPD Column: The ā€œNā€ Nature Of Our Enemy 03/26/03 : Writers resources, epublishing, zines, stories, author..

or copy/paste here:
[url "http://www.lit.org/view.php?viewid=4388"]http://www.lit.org/view.php?viewid=4388[/url]

Opinions and comments from the mental healthcare industry are strongly welcomed.

To all of the servicemen and women who have gone to a foreign land to do the most important job there is: Remember, the vast majority of the free world stands behind you. You are to be commended in this endeavor. We salute you.

"No man can sit down and withhold his hands from the warfare against wrong and get peace from his acquiescence."
President Woodrow Wilson

The left will never understand this. That's why in San Francisco last week
protesters raised signs reading, "We Support Our Troops When They Shoot Their Officers."
[signature]
WE UNDERSTAND YOUR FUSTRATION AND ANGER , I FOR ONE DO NOT UNDERSTAND THESE PEOPLE , AND YET I SOLGERS FIGHT FOR THERE FREEDOM OF SPEECH AS WELL . BUT WITH THAT FREEDOM COMES THE RESPONSIBILTY THAT THESE BRAVE MEN AND WOMEN FIGHT AND DIE FOR , THE RESPONSIBILITY TO NOT INFRINGE ON THE RIGHTS OF OTHERS , I SPEAK OF THE CHILDREN THAT COME TO THESE PAGES . PLEASE CONCIDER THERE RIGHTS WHEN MAKING A POST .

IF THE PROTESTERS HAD TO LIVE UNDER HIS CONTROLL , HOW DO YOU THINK THEY WOULD FEEL ABOUT IT THEN ?
[signature]
[mad] I think they should make those protesters tell the familys of the victims of the next 911, that because of their protesting, they lost a love one ! I hate to see my friends, and friends I hav'nt met yet, have to go fight a war that should'nt be, just becase of a few idiots ! But its in the best interest of our country, and the rest of the world, that we take out these villans so they can't ruin anyones life again ! . All I can say is that everyone should say a prayer for our service men and women , that they will return home soon, and safley !! and don't forget the innocent ones that are in the middle of the fighting, Its not there fault !

Flagmanonice------------
[signature]
good point flagmanonice , really good point !
[signature]