Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bass Pro Shop in willard or Perry area?
I was wondering if anyone else has heard the rumor that there might possibly be a bass pro shop coming soon? I heard somewhere in willard or perry area?
[signature]
Yes, this is a old rumor but the last time I heard it, Cabela's was the name. They of course moved to the Provo area and from what I remember Bass Pro shop located in Vagas. It is not likely that Bass Pro would put a second store this close to their one in Vegas or a Cabela's but you never know[Smile]. WH2
[signature]
Cabelas and bass pro both have locations in dallas that are only a few miles apart, so I don't know how much a cabelas 60 miles south would detract from their location. I would love to have a bass pro closer than vegas. I really prefere most of the fishing gear.
[signature]
I doubt it would be Willard or Perry they are pretty small areas. It would probably be Brigham if it was this far north. I would really like to see one up here. I don't see how it would hurt Cabelas much it's not like most of us from up here are driving down there all the time anyways.
[signature]
I agree, I'm not sure how long Cabelas has been open but I have yet to go there, it is too far to drive. I order stuff from there, instead of driving down to get it, I figure it is cheaper to pay for shipping than gas[unsure]
[signature]
Curt,

Your a sick man! You have not been to the Lehi Temple yet? Brotha, You need to get out more. Your misssin out!

ROTFLMAO
[signature]
Yea, I know and the bad part is that I have driven by it several times. I just know that if I go in, I'll be there for hours and spend big bucks[Tongue]
[signature]
WEll, We all fell off the wagon,You just as well out to. Yes you will be there along time. Yes you will spend lots of money if you take any form of money or credit/debit. But he. Sunday while the weather is bad could be a good day [Wink]
[signature]
It's a really nice store. I've only been there once. It was on my way driving south. And you are right if you go in there you will spend more money and time than you intended.
[signature]
ive been there 4 times in the last month and didnt spend ll that much money, went with someone else everytime and split the gas wasnt that bad, the temptation is no more then sportsmans
[signature]