Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bull Moose (Once in a lifetime)
[black]My uncle drew a once in a lifetime Moose tag this year. On Saturday I took him and my cousin to our property and found this respectable 40" Moose for him first thing in the morning. It was quite the fun experience. Here's a photo

[/black][inline Moose.jpg][inline Moose.jpg]
[signature]
[black]Gotta love trying to get around the big fish resource center when posting. Anyway here it is again.[/black]
[black][/black]
[black]My uncle drew a once in a lifetime Moose tag this year. On Saturday I took him and my cousin to our property and found this respectable 40" Moose for him first thing in the morning. It was quite the fun experience. Here's a photo
[/black][inline Moose.jpg]
[signature]
looks like an awesome hunt.. that must have been a pain dragging that thing back to your vehicle...AJ

Congrats!!
[signature]
Nice bull. I'll bet it was a fun hunt.
[signature]
nice moose you guys got there chad, You get it up on the property?
[signature]
Yep. Now I'm gonna start working on you for next year.[Wink] Sure would like to take ya in.
[signature]
well have to see how things go with Garrett, i might get a doe tag for next year
[signature]
[font "Tempus Sans ITC"][#808000][size 3]Nice Bull tell your Uncle congrats.[/size][/#808000][/font]
[font "Tempus Sans ITC"][#808000][size 3][/size][/#808000][/font]
[font "Tempus Sans ITC"][#808000][size 3]Good on ya for helping him out. Helping out on a hunt like that is almost as much fun as being the hunter.[/size][/#808000][/font][Wink]
[signature]