Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Yuba?
[cool]Anybody fish it (or have buddies that have) lately? Just wondering how the fishing is there lately and if there's any of the big bows left there, and if so, how is the catching? I'm sure the fishing for perch, walleye and pike must be good right now. Anybody?

Also, while I'm on that subject, anybody know if they are INDEED going to let us keep 10 perch starting in January (hard deck)? Just curious...
[signature]
Where ya been Geoff?? Haven't seen you in quite a spell.
[signature]
[cool]Super busy, Brody.[pirate][pirate] Working two jobs and going through a divorce at the same time. It's been a real lovely year with plenty of fishing time...NOT! Anyway, we'll have to go fishing sometime when I get a bit more time (hopefully in a couple months). We've never fished together and I think that needs to change, man. You seem to always kill 'em through the ice at Pineview (among other places), so we'll have to hit the hard deck there in late December or so, eh?

Good fishin' and huntin' to ya. Hope you get a huge buck or bull, or both this year, dude.
[signature]
i was there last weekend.. lot's and lot's and even more perch.. but not much more going on there!! [unimpressed]

good luck to ya.
[signature]
Hey Geoff come jan 1 if you want to go hunt some perch let me know thats were i plan on being!!! [Wink] Yuba hardly freezes over so hopefully there wont be any ice. Usually the ice there is dangerous except for fuzzy he can ice fish in a 1/4 inch of ice!! [Tongue]
[signature]
[cool]That sounds fun, Cesar. If they do indeed let us keep some starting Jan 1st, then I'll be there...
[signature]
Geoff you need to get rid of the helmet, I'm tellin' ya! Put up a Wyoming Cowboys helmet or something and your fishing luck will get better I promise! heheh

D
[signature]
Hey bud, do you still want that transducer? I forgot about it, $5 and it's yours. It's been sitting in the garage gathering dust. Only been used twice for ice fishing.
[signature]
[cool][#0000ff]If you have a transducer that will fit the Eagle 320 I will buy it or trade some of my new jiggy creations for it.[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]My wife's Cuda 168 transducer failed and we replaced it with the one from my 320.[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]Pat[/#0000ff]
[signature]