Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kansas Deer Permits Available
We have 4 transferable permits; One muzzle loader, allows you to hunt Mulies<br>or whitetail. Three rifle whitetail permits.<br>This is my cousins first year offering hunts on his land, so I would expect anyone getting these permits to do very well. I've been bow hunting on this land for 15 years and I know where exactly where to put a hunter. If you have seen my pictures, you know what I'm talking about. I have many more pictures that I have not put on that web site. My cousins don't hunt and I'm doing the guiding for no charge, just out of gratitude for letting me hunt. The rifle hunt is $3000 with a $1000 refund if a deer is not shot or wounded. With the kind of deer that are on the property this is a great deal. We haven't set a price on the muzzle loader permit, but we plan on putting someone on a big mulie.<br>For a group we may be able to give a discount. We will only have the four rifle hunters on the property.<br> <br>Seasons:<br>Muzzle loader- Sept. 15 thru 28 & Nov.28th thru Dec. 9th<br> (No scope) (Scopes allowed)<br>whitetail Rifle- Nov. 28th thru Dec. 9th<br>(Rifle hunters can hunt can hunt the early season 9-15 thru 9-28<br>with <br>muzzle loader, no scope, whitetail only)<br><br>I'm still working on our web site, so check it out even if you have already<br>seen it.<br>http://www.hunting-pictures.com/members/KansasBucks <br><br>We will be able to provide what any serious trophy hunter could ask for, but<br>it wouldn't be like shopping at Wal-Mart.<br>As you can see from the pictures we have some tremendous deer, mulies and<br>whitetail. I which I had taken pictures of some of the deer that I have<br>seen.<br>My cousins farm somewhere around 6000 acres and we may add to that with some<br>of his neighbors. It is not all in just one location.<br><br>We will be able to provide lodging and meals.<br><br>Let us know what you expect from your hunt and we will do everything we can to<br>satisfy you.<br><br>We want you to get a good deer.<br><br>Feel free to call.<br> <br><br>Home phone: 316-788-3790<br>Work phone: 316-526-0428<br>Home email: sonbon1@email.msn.com<br><br><br><br>
That's a great deal KansasBucks, and very affordable. For the class of Bucks on your family's place you could pay 3 times as much, and in some cases trophy Deer are in fenced "farms" and can fetch even more money. Who ever gets to hunt with you may be ruined for life, your pics tell the story. Good hunting, Ghost<br><br>Famous last words: "Ah Bears are too big and fat to run fast"
Kansasbucks, glad to hear all spots sold out. Let us know how the season goes and post some of those monster Kansas bucks for us. Good hunting, Ghost<br><br>Famous last words: "Ah Bears are too big and fat to run fast"