Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
boat update
well I just thought I would hurry and post this and thank all who gave me advice on my outdrive problems. After tearing everything apart I found that the tear in the drive bellows had been there for a while and there was a fair amount of water in there, due to that fact the u joint "spiders/bearings" were pretty well shot so after a lot of work and a bunch of help from my uncle (who is a retired diesel mechanic and teacher from uvsc) we replaced those with some new sealed ones. I cleaned everything up and put a new bellows on there and everythings seems to run great. Now I just need to get out for some fishing. I am planning on next monday as long as the weather holds out if anyone wants to join me.
Jed
[signature]
I have a few good spots if you want to bring it out my way![cool]
[signature]
as much as I would absolutely love that, it is a little far right now, but I will try and get out there soon if I can. What species are good right now and what will be good for the next couple of months?,
jed
[signature]
The bigger rock fish are out in abundance right now as well as some of the nicer ling cod.

Ling Cod season will close are the end of November and Rock Fish at the end of December.

I am always saving you a spot on the rail just in case you can make it.[cool]
[signature]