Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
cutting wire
[font "Poor Richard"][green][size 3][cool]I would hate to ruin a good pair of scissors cutting fly making wire. Oh I know that one can use the very back of the scissors for this task however, I have found that a toe nail clipper can do the cutting job more precisely.[/size][/green][/font]
[center][Image: gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=29858;][/center]
[signature]
hhmmmmm so you get a pedicure and then tie flies... or is it tie the flies and then get the pedicure... but

on a serious note.. I like that idea.. there are a couple of types of those clippers so I would think a tyer would have a couple of options open to them.....

MacFly [cool]
[signature]
In denver there was a guy that had gotten a hold of a barrel or two of confiscated stuff from the airport inspectors. He was giving away, on the internet, the toe nail clips to fly fisherman. You just had to pay for the postage or drop by his house to pick a pair up.
[signature]
That is quite a bit different from the stuff confiscated from LAX. That stuff ends up on ebay.[laugh]
[signature]
...lol.. at least the toe nail clippers are legal... no telling the items that came out of la la land... [sly][sly]

MacFly [cool][cool]
[signature]
If you can't do it in a Tube, then you shouldn't do it through a tube either.

Have you ever had Smoked Salmon??? Which end did you light up?[shocked].........[laugh]lol
[signature]
uuuuggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhh that was bad... [sly]

MacFly [cool]
[signature]
Pobody's Nerfect! I can't make them all laugh at my sick sense of humor. Most will just laugh out of pity.[pirate]
[signature]
... I guess I am just getting use to it then.. even though I groaned I also cracked a Smile.. [Smile]

MacFly [cool]
[signature]