Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Alright Dave....
[Smile]When are you going to take all of these great recipes and put them together into a published book? I would gladly purchase such an item as opposed to endlessly printing and punching and storing all of these in three ring binders.

Besides, this is some good eating here. It deserves, nay, it MUST be shared with the world.

If not now, then when Dave,... when?????[Tongue]

Is that melodramatic enough? I'll shut up now.
[signature]
thanks for the kind words.

all I have what is stored in this marchmellow for a brain. untill I can get them out u-me-and the rest of the world will just have to wait till I cook it again to show how I became a 250 pounder myself [Tongue]

also I am always making new concoctions, and if the kids like it I will print it.

how many recipies would you think resonable for a $5.oo book?
[signature]
That is the whole reason I ask for a book Dave. I'm 5'8" and 160lbs. As the saying goes. Never trust a skinny chef.

I would imagine that 15-20 recipes would easily cover that cost. Where do I send the check?????[Wink]
[signature]
I agree with curtisfish Dave, Put together a few recipes when you have time and before you know it you'll have a compilation suited for any cook. I have published two cookbooks and have some good info on supplies if needed.

Good, down home recipes from experienced anglers and cooks would make a fantastic book that I would definitely buy!
[signature]
i could send you some for beaver , possom , coon and the likes . no fooling either , i have some !
[signature]