Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My 2007 muzzy buck
Here is the buck i shot for 2007 after missing 3, and figuring out my gun was a foot high at 80 yards.
[inline "2007 mz buck 008.jpg"]
[signature]
should be some good eating. nice job. [cool]
[signature]
oh he is so cute![Tongue]

Nice buck dude, good on ya.

They above statement as you know is out of P4L vocabulary
[signature]
Thought it smelled like petty.[sly]
Did i post this here or did it get moved from the hunting board?? I can't remember.[crazy]
[signature]
You posted it here[shocked]
[signature]
since you posted it here, now you have to tell us what round, what brand of primer, are you using a factory wad, how many seconds of powder you used or are you using premeasured powders,

see the kind of trouble you get in to for posting on the wrong board... LOL[laugh]

congrats on your harvest, looks like a healthy buck.... [cool]
[signature]
Ok, you got me.
The bullet was a Powerbelt Aero-tip platinum in .50 cal and 270 gr. I use 2 Pyrodex pellets making 100 gr. The Powerbelts have a wad/patch built into the base of the bullet that comes off after ignition. The slugs are a hollow point with a polimer(sp)tip like a Nosler partition. I shot my elk with a 348gr. and it stayed intact at 94% weight retention. All of the deer i have shot the slugs have exploded and ruind both front shoulders. Time to try a new one.
Good enough Dave??[cool]
[signature]
LOL,[laugh]
that, el' doo...

your leagle now....[laugh]

thanks, that is some info some one can take with them to the toy store.....[cool]
[signature]