Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
First LargeMouth
I went home to cache valley this weekend and went fishin at newton dam. Caught a nice tiger muskie about 32" and my first lmb. I didn't hold onto him long enough to guess his size but it was big enough for me!
[signature]
Congrats and way to go on the LMB. Nice job on the release. I guess you heard that dead fish don't grow.

With a good release, you can catch a bigger fish later. You are definitely in the BFT Bass Club now.[cool]
[signature]
Congrads armada, now you have the fever. [cool]
[signature]
Very nice, congrats on your first. I remember my first as if it was just a few months a go, wait a minute, IT WAS A FEW MONTHS A GO. [Wink]
[signature]
I love to fish Newton, never has too much pressure and it holds some nice fish. congrats on the greenback.
[signature]
[cool] Congrats on your 1st lmb!!!! Nice photo, keep up the good work!!
[signature]
Hey Bassngal! How's it going in the other LA?? How is the Bass fising going for you??[cool]
[signature]
[cool] It's cooling off!!! It's been in the upper 80's during the day and 50's at night. It was 47° this morning. Going to Sam Rayburn this afternoon, a friend of mine and his wife just bought a house there and going to check it out. He is fishing the BASS torunament there this weekend and we are going to be at the weigh-in. Hope to do some bass fishing while I'm there.
The fishing here is picking up. Nothing like a cool morning to go fishing.
[signature]
I love to fish those Texas lakes, I hit Fork last March but not sure yet where I'm headed this coming spring. My buddy has a house by Rayburn and wants to go there, must be good enough to hold a BASS tourney, eh? I'll have to check it out.
[signature]
Way to go Armada! Great Fish!
[signature]
¸.·´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸><(((º>

TheAngler BFT Moderator
I know this is a little late, but congrats on the largie. Newton is a fun little place. The only thing I don't like about it is all of the PWC during the summer. The place can be a zoo. [cool]
[signature]