Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Salsa Boyz get together???
Hey Coot I was just wondering if you have any plans for this years get together at the big BEAR LAKE? Mabey we can get the ball rolling now and get a few more people the chance to get the day off so they can join the fun!! M.H.
[signature]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 2][#002850]Man ... is it that time of year already??? My, how time flies when you're having fun at the Berry.

But yes, I do plan to try to organize something again this year. It will probably be right around the same time as last year. I'll get to work on it and I will post more in the NEAR future.

Thanks for mentioning it.[/#002850][/size][/font]
[signature]
If it's in November, I should be able to make it this year. I hope it works out but from the sounds of it the spawn will pretty much be over by then but the Salsa dipping should still be good[Wink].
[signature]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 2][#002850]I actually try to aim for dates AFTER the run anyway. So the early run may make it even better this year.
[signature]
Funny thing, I have been to 3 Salsa Boyz's get togethers and I have never been offered any salsa. [crazy]. Is the salsa any good?
[signature]
so is anyone invited??? I would love to go, I have been reading about the for a couple of years...
[signature]
Yup , anyone can join in. We always have a great time and you get to taste some good food as well.

AFdan52
[signature]