Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PAYBACK
[cool]Hey, lonehunter, since you had to go post a picture of snow on my board, here's a couple of pics from Arizona right now. The first one is my back yard...with no snow. The second is a "hedgehog" cactus. There are lots of pretty desert wildflowers and cactus blooming right now. supposed to be over 90 when I go fishing (in shirtsleeves) next Thursday afternoon.

[Image: SCOU1712CustomImage1363859.jpg]

[Image: SCOU1712CustomImage1377314.jpg]
[signature]
[cool]What kind of moderator doesn't even log in before making a smart alecky retort to another moderator. Are you ashamed of somethin', sir?

GUEST indeed.

My guess on the "creature" is that it is a PETA member. Probably sat out in the woods trying to scare off hunters' game so long they mutated into a fur bearing critter. But then again, there was some suggestion of intelligence, so that probably shoots holes in my theory.
[signature]
oh , i know i did a disk clean-up and then came to the boards thru e-mail . it wasen't untill i went to the main boards that i realized i wasen't logged . yea , i'de like to stick a peta person in a cage with that thing , " here , hug this " . if i can download a pic of it i'll send it to you .
[signature]
[cool]
[signature]