Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Perch !!!
Good day of perch fishing. Lots of small ones with some fatty 11 inchers in the mix. Small plastics, spoons tipped with perch meat or eye, or tipped with mealworm. Ice was 4 inches once you got past the 3 ft of water on shore. Great warm temps made it comfortable fishing.

[Image: freakyf1.jpg]

[Image: freakyf2.jpg]
We are not allowed to post pic with the method you used, it is only for attaching PDF files. I fixed them for you but this is the method you need to be using if you are using a PC to add pics:
1. First you need to have your cursor below your typed post.
2. Right below where you type your post you will see, "Add image to post", click on that box.
3. A new box will open and you will see, "browse from your computer", click that and it should open up the pics in your device.
4. Click on the pic you want to add, then on the bottom you will see open, click that button.
5. A new box will open and the pic you selected will be in it, then just click on the "upload" button and your pic should appear in your post. 

This is the method you need to use when adding pics from your phone:
courtesy of CowbowPirate

I use an Android phone, not sure if an iPhone will be the same

1- Type your text for the post

2- Make sure your cursor is located in the post where you want the photo to be. If your cursor is sitting in between words in a sentence the photo will split the sentence

3- just below the post there is a blue icon with the wording " add image to post". Click this

4- a folder with the words "choose image" will appear. Click this

5- I then get a few options at the bottom of my phone as to where to find my photos. I always click the "files" option.

6- now it may differ for everyone from here as you will have to find the photo and that depends on how you save and file your photos. For me I use the drop down menu bars on the upper left and hit gallery, but you may need to search by file name if you use files to organize your photos.

7- when you find the photo, just click on it and it will drop it in at the right aspect ration, wherever you had you cursor.
(01-08-2022, 02:30 AM)wiperhunter2 Wrote: We are not allowed to post pic with the method you used, it is only for attaching PDF files. I fixed them for you but this is the method you need to be using if you are using a PC to add pics:
1. First you need to have your cursor below your typed post.
2. Right below where you type your post you will see, "Add image to post", click on that box.
3. A new box will open and you will see, "browse from your computer", click that and it should open up the pics in your device.
4. Click on the pic you want to add, then on the bottom you will see open, click that button.
5. A new box will open and the pic you selected will be in it, then just click on the "upload" button and your pic should appear in your post. 

This is the method you need to use when adding pics from your phone:
courtesy of CowbowPirate

I use an Android phone, not sure if an iPhone will be the same

1- Type your text for the post

2- Make sure your cursor is located in the post where you want the photo to be. If your cursor is sitting in between words in a sentence the photo will split the sentence

3- just below the post there is a blue icon with the wording " add image to post". Click this

4- a folder with the words "choose image" will appear. Click this

5- I then get a few options at the bottom of my phone as to where to find my photos. I always click the "files" option.

6- now it may differ for everyone from here as you will have to find the photo and that depends on how you save and file your photos. For me I use the drop down menu bars on the upper left and hit gallery, but you may need to search by file name if you use files to organize your photos.

7- when you find the photo, just click on it and it will drop it in at the right aspect ration, wherever you had you cursor.
Good to know. I tried searching resizing photos with no luck.
The good thing about this method is they resize them self, then you can click on them and they will get bigger.
By the way, those are some nice perch.
So, what body of water were you fishing? Echo, Mantua, Hyrum?
(01-08-2022, 01:18 AM)Freakyfisherman Wrote: Good day of perch fishing. Lots of small ones with some fatty 11 inchers in the mix. Small plastics, spoons tipped with perch meat or eye, or tipped with mealworm. Ice was 4 inches once you got past the 3 ft of water on shore. Great warm temps made it comfortable fishing.

[Image: freakyf1.jpg]

[Image: freakyf2.jpg]

I think some members are forgetting the rules on asking what body of water. If the member doesn't say, you aren't supposed to ask.
Gabe
(01-11-2022, 01:46 PM)Freakyfisherman Wrote:
(01-08-2022, 01:18 AM)Freakyfisherman Wrote: Good day of perch fishing. Lots of small ones with some fatty 11 inchers in the mix. Small plastics, spoons tipped with perch meat or eye, or tipped with mealworm. Ice was 4 inches once you got past the 3 ft of water on shore. Great warm temps made it comfortable fishing.

I think some members are forgetting the rules on asking what body of water. If the member doesn't say, you aren't supposed to ask.
Gabe
Thanks Gabe for reminding everyone. When the new site started, almost two years ago now, we lost the rules that were in a sticky post at the top, I'll see if I can find them a restick them there at the top.
Hey Gabe, those are some of the nicest perch I have ever seen come out of Strawberry.  Don't blame you for trying to keep it quiet.  Afore ya know it the lake will be overrun with perch jerkers.
(01-11-2022, 03:55 PM)TubeDude Wrote: Hey Gabe, those are some of the nicest perch I have ever seen come out of Strawberry.  Don't blame you for trying to keep it quiet.  Afore ya know it the lake will be overrun with perch jerkers.

Now now Pat, lets not get my spot overrun. I was able to enjoy it again this last Saturday. Two days of nice sized perch. Next best thing to catching walleye through the ice.
Gabe
(01-11-2022, 09:37 PM)Freakyfisherman Wrote:
(01-11-2022, 03:55 PM)TubeDude Wrote: Hey Gabe, those are some of the nicest perch I have ever seen come out of Strawberry.  Don't blame you for trying to keep it quiet.  Afore ya know it the lake will be overrun with perch jerkers.

Now now Pat, lets not get my spot overrun. I was able to enjoy it again this last Saturday. Two days of nice sized perch. Next best thing to catching walleye through the ice.
Gabe
And darned few folks know about those Strawberry walleyes.
At least you are keeping the GIANT SMB there under wraps !!! Shhhhh!

Strawberry?
I'm certain I recognize that background, and it's NoneYa crick for sure.
(01-12-2022, 06:22 PM)PACMEN Wrote:

Strawberry?
I'm certain I recognize that background, and it's NoneYa crick for sure.

If you can tell where that photo was taken, you should be working for some type of forensics law enforcement division. Lmao  Tongue