Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fall Bite??
Here in the NE the water is still 68 degrees and the fall bite hasn't started yet. Fish still are in their summer pattern and driving me crazy. At this rate the bite will start Dec 1st.[crazy] Any parts of the country where the bass are turning on ?
[signature]
Here in Utah in the northen part of the state some of our lakes the bass are in the winter haunts....

We have more small mouth bass then large, the bass are in water from 10' to 40' water temps are in the 50's when they hit in the 40's some lakes will turn over and chang where the bass will hold....

[signature]
The Bass here in Cali are still in summer mode. The water is still in the upper 60s to mid 70s by mid day.

We are still doing the topwater early and deep after 10am. Deep as in 40 to 50 feet of water.[cool]
[signature]
I hate to be the barrer of bad news, but ya know me, I dont shun from sharing it,

I just caught the weather report a minute ago, sundays temp for me is near 80,. and since you are down wind of me, I emagine you will get hit monday or tuesday with this balmy weather...

WHATCH OUT FOR THEM DEVIL WINDS, WE HAD AT LEAST 8 LAST NIGHT, ONE NEAR ME, THREE PEOPLE IN MICHIGAN DEAD... TWO IN KENTUCKY ANOTHER ONE I DIDNT CATCH WHERE....
[signature]
I wish we was going to have 80's they say it is going to snow and rain for the next 2 days....

[signature]
I would like some of that around the fithteenth of november, Opening day of deer season in my hood... I havnt seen snow in michigan in november to speak of in twenty years...
[signature]
This is the opening day of our rifle deer hunt in this neck of the woods. [Wink]
[signature]