Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Snow Happy
Hit the weber today near Coalville braved the cold and snow and had a ecstatic day. It was non stop from 8:00 am to 1:00 every few casts produced a fish. Caught mostly white fish but did manage to get 3 rainbows a 4 Browns. The one rainbow was a pig probably 14 or 15 inches but fat as all hell. All fish were caught on nymphs bouncing along the bottom, sorry no pictures dont have a water proof camera and dint want to take any chances ruining mine. Oh and caught one huge carp for how big it was it didnt put up much of a fight has heaitant in putting it back in the water but Released all fish unharmed
[signature]
I was fishing yesterday also, I fished the middle provo near miday... we had horizontal snow... I did see one other pair of fisherman, only idiots fish in that kind of weather [Wink]... caught five... I was using my new four weight rod and reel and it was just too light to fish in that wind, but what a beautiful day.... AJ
[signature]
Honestly I think I have better fishing days in the rain & snow and with the right gear its just like any other day plus you dont have to worry about crowding [sly]
[signature]