Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bear Lake Report 10/25-26/07 (pic added)
thursday Did the Gill Net studdy yesterday with BLFG and Rileyfish. had some nice macks in the nets and where able to release most of them, after that we went to lunch, then Rileyfish and i desided the heck with it and took the boat out to the Rockpile for some jigging saw a few fish and after about 45min i was able to put a hook in a nice 9lb mack. We got several other hits and moved around alot on and off the pile. went back to the marina and trolled off the dike.

Friday meet up with Blfg and his daughter, we launched off cisco beach them in there boat and rileyfish and i in his boat trolled from all along the east did only getting a couple hits we talked to a boat load of locals and they had 4 macks
[signature]
Damnit Petty, I can't believe you guys some macks in the nets. I went up there and netted on Tueday hoping to get my hands on a mack, and I guess it was the only day there were not any macks in the net.

Well at least someone is catching them. I'll try it again in November- salsa party
[signature]
Guess I just do work and never get invited fishing![Sad]
[signature]
here is the 9lber i got thursday
[inline myfish9#.jpg]
[signature]
Your always invited. But like the rest of us you work. Our day is coming soon. We, you and I will go get them
[signature]
We all know Fish1on cant catch fish[Tongue]
[signature]
Nice fish Jason.
[signature]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 2][#002850]Good on ya Jason. I sure hope I can get one of theose brusers before the end of the year ... maybe at the Salsa Boyz party.
[signature]
Coot,

You can only catch big Fish at the Bear out of my boat with ME and P4L. Remember. [shocked] LOL. Petty and I thought about you. Right?
[signature]