Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How Heavy was the Largest Fish You've Ever Caught?
<FORM METHOD=POST ACTION="http://www.bigfishtackle.com/cgi-bigfish/wwwthreads/dopoll.pl"><INPUT TYPE=HIDDEN NAME="pollname" VALUE="995659065troutman"><br><b>How Heavy was the Largest Fish You've Ever Caught?</b><br><br><INPUT TYPE=RADIO NAME=option VALUE="1"> less than 5 LBs<br><INPUT TYPE=RADIO NAME=option VALUE="2"> 5-9 LBs<br><INPUT TYPE=RADIO NAME=option VALUE="3"> 10-24 LBs<br><INPUT TYPE=RADIO NAME=option VALUE="4"> 25-49 LBs<br><INPUT TYPE=RADIO NAME=option VALUE="5"> 50-99 LBs<br><INPUT TYPE=RADIO NAME=option VALUE="6"> 100-199 LBs<br><INPUT TYPE=RADIO NAME=option VALUE="7"> 200+ LBs<br><br>Okay, now let's try to be honest on this one! Smile<br><br><INPUT TYPE=SUBMIT NAME="PollSubmit" VALUE="Submit vote" CLASS="buttons"></FORM> <br><br><br><br>Jeff Jost
patches,
This is a poll. Sellect the weight catigory. Then click on the Submit vote button.[cool]
You are welcome at the message boards. I enjoy reading your posts. What is the possability of geting you to register? It is free and comes with many benafits.
[signature]
hey ssor

those features dont work any more ..lol [shocked]

you have to type in your answers from now on.
[signature]
Dave,
That is what I thought but it acted like it did something when I tryed it! Before when I tryed it, it just sat there.
[signature]
It just takes you back to the main screen and dose not tabulate any information any where like before.
[signature]
OK,
Then some one put me down for my 137lb hammerhead off of BobHall Pier, on the Texas coast!
[signature]
patches,
Wait for Dave's reply. He will help you get it fixed. The use of the boards and registering is free! The biggest thing is before you post make sure you are logged in. Your posts are a pleasure to read and Welcome again to our (playground) The Great and Growing BFT message boards.
[signature]
hey it,s me again haha except i got me a new name. my little long haired dashound,s name lou. hahaha i still like patches thou haha but can,t use it. he was my big quarter horse pinto. i miss him. he was 27 when i lost him. we got lou and he,s a handfulnow.!!!! haha but anyways i,m still gonna wait for dave to write me back thanks i did login this time with no problem. thanks agian for your hep. mare and lou
[signature]
[ul][li][size 1][#ff0080][size 2]Q - [/size][/#ff0080]I lost my password or someone else did, how do I retrieve it?[/size][size 2] [/size][/li][/ul]

[size 1][#8000ff][#8000ff]A –[/#8000ff] [/#8000ff]steps to retrieving your password[/size][size 2] [/size]

[size 1]1. Go to the membership log in page

2. Look for this link “Forgot your password? [/size][url "http://www.bigfishtackle.com/cgi-bin/community/community.cgi?do=user_lostpw"][#800080][size 1]Retrieve it here![/size][/#800080][/url][size 1]” and click on the link.

3. Simply enter your email address that you used and we will send you your password:

If you don't have an account, please [url "http://www.bigfishtackle.com/cgi-bin/community/community.cgi?do=user_signup"]register[/url]. [/size]
[signature]
90+ pound sailfish
[signature]
¸.·´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸><(((º>

TheAngler BFT Moderator
my largest ever " hooked " was a stergon up at black lake . my dad had taken us fishing in a canoe ( i was a little nipper then ) and i was constantly casting and retriving a minnow , dad somewhat flustered at my antics put a whole bunch of the dead minnows on the hook and told me to let it sit on the bottom for a cat fish . i had a nibble and jerked on the rod , it bent over and started to pull me in , dad grabbed the rod and we started moving out into the lake . he must have batteled that thing for hours it seemed like , but he did get it to surface next to the canoe before it broke the line . it was almost as long as the boat . it took me years after that before i would go swimming again . oh yea , the rod was a zebco 202 !
[signature]
[font "Verdana Ref"][size 3]ya just gotta love them zebco 202's[/size][/font]

[font "Verdana Ref"][size 3]my first pole was a 202 and I even hauled in a sturgen with it in my mid teen years.[/size][/font]

[font "Verdana Ref"][size 3]to bad it was only 40 some od inches and pure white. the Sad part was that it was too small to keep that year, (min size for that year was 60 inches) I thought I had landed a log.[/size][/font]

[font "Verdana Ref"][size 3]but I did catch some thing bigger, that nite. I hooked in to the bottom of the river, I guess it weighed about 300 trillion metric tons. I wonder if that counts?[angelic] the river bottom did break loose and got away taking my hook and sinker with it. [/size][/font]
[signature]
now that is by far the funniest fishing story i have ever heard ! it must have put up one heck of a battle , trying to haul in an entire planet ! i still have my first zebco kind of , it now belongs to my youngest kid . i gave it to her after she outgrew her mini mouse zebco . i now use the mini mouse as an spare icefishing rod .
[signature]
36 lb Tiger Muskie featured in my sig[Smile]
[signature]
you did have that bueaty mounted didn't you or catch and release ? of course there pretty good on the grill too !
[signature]
i'm revamping an old ice fishing rod for next year , a sturgon ice fishing rod , it's about thirty five years old ( inherited from the wifes grandfather ) so i plan on posting the biggest fish of my life here next year . see you then !
[signature]