Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My 2007 FISH PICS...
I Love looking at everyones fish pictures when posted. So I thought I would try out my computer skills and post some of my favorites from the past year. All were caught and released. However, I have two more months to add to my 2007 PIC OF FAME. So have fun looking, I need to get out and catch some more.....
[signature]
those are some awesome pictures. thanks for sharing. [cool]
[signature]
Nice pics. Welcome to the board. Looking forward to some more as I noticed you have been all over Utah.
[signature]
Thanks for sharing! Those are some fantastic pics. I also love to check out the photos in here.

Looks like you've got it down pretty well.
[signature]
nice pics fishnuts, it looks like you've been around the state a bit lol. those are some nice pics. thanks for sharing.
[signature]
[cool][#0000ff]Welcome aboard and nice pics.[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]But, please resize them. They are too large. Try to keep them under 300 KB in size. Many of our members do not have high speed internet and the big files take forever to load.[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]Let me know if you need help and I will do it for you.[/#0000ff]
[signature]
GORGEOUS !!!

Thanks for those great shots.
[signature]
A great multi species bag, good looking pics. Where did that big dark colored rainbow come from? Just general body of water, I don't need specifics.
[signature]
That was a Scofield Bow. I'll have to post some more pics of some other Scofield Fish. I love the variety of fish in that body of water. That was caught in the spring. I have pics of some 5-8lbrs out of Scofield.....
[signature]
Nice of you to share, looks like you are one hellva fisherman multi-species as well. Good looking rig would like to upgrade to a crestliner some day. If you have a spare spot and need some gas $$ shoot me a PM..
[signature]
Great pics[Smile]
[signature]
That big colorful bow does not look like a scofield bow, and from the looks of the background, it doesn't even look like a lake. The fish looks more like a steelhead and I'm guessing you caught it in Idaho, am I right??? If I'm wrong please correct me.
[signature]
where did those 2 smallies come from?
[signature]
pineview
[signature]