Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sweet Spot
Hit the sweet spot and caught 27 between the three of us in 3 hours , what a fun day!
[signature]
Nice fish and a nice looking river as well!
[signature]
Thanx [Wink]
[signature]
Give us a slight hint on where your sweet spot is...lol
[signature]
Utah
[signature]
These sweet spots that posters don't give locations are usually identifiable by their posted photos. So just go back and look at the photos paying attention to the size of river and surroundings. Even Bin Laden made this mistake with his photos until he wised up. This is just fishing so I don't feel bad about pointing out clues.
[signature]
Now your thinking, there's only so many rivers in Utah.
[signature]
[reply]Now your thinking, there's only so many rivers in Utah.[/reply]

Enough that you will probably not fish them all in your lifetime.

Unless you have a hell of a lot of time on your hands.

There are many great rivers in this state that are about 10 million times better than the Provo, Weber, and the Green. Yes... I said 10 million.
[signature]
Yeah? Name one!
[signature]
Uh, the West Fork of the Allred...

I wasn't responding to YOU wise guy...
[signature]
WF Allred huh? I hear it's all locked up private property but I might just know a guy.....
[signature]
Tubedud, becareful not to stir things up too much. Some people like fishing for wet socks or combat fishing for stunted browns.
The Weber is the best of that bad lot and half the time it smells like manure so it's hard for me to ever call it a sweet spot.
[signature]
People who like to fish for wet socks= walleye fishermen.
[signature]
So what fish would be wet socks? Who gives a crap about manure I'll walk in it all day to catch nice browns!
[signature]