Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Posted these for my friends in Utah, thought i'd share them here..
Fun little fishing spot of mine.
[signature]
[#005050][cool]Hi there remo_5_0 and thank you for sharing those nice pictures with the Fly Fishing board.[/#005050]
[signature]
Thanks for the welcome Dryrod.
[signature]
[#005028][cool]Hi there remo-5-0 that mikecutt photo of the cutt looks almost like a hybrid. Never seen one that had such a dark body. Do all the cutts in that area look similar?[/#005028]
[signature]
It is a fine-spotted Cutthroat. Not all of them look like this, we have Bonneville Cutthroat and Bear Lake Cutthroat around these parts but this was in a different river in a different drainage system.
[signature]
[cool][#005028]I have caught Cutts on the Snake in Wy. that looked very much like a Bow particularly when they are about 10-12" long. Had the same experience with Cutthroats that I caught in the Snoqualmie in Wa. Can be very confusing at times as to what one has actually caught.[/#005028]
[signature]
Very Nice REMO. Is this place up North of S.L.?
Most of the Cutts I see are darker like that one. Specially the Yellowstone cutts in Idaho.
Dang Purdy fish there!
[signature]
Thanks for the report remo. I sure miss the nice fishing that I used to do in UT.

We just don't have as many nice Trout anymore in Cali.

Thanks for sharing and do feel free to share more in the future. We enjoy reports and pics from all over.[cool]
[signature]
... Ill second your sentiment bro.....[Smile]

MacFly [cool]
[signature]
quit missing it and git yer ass up here and bring all the rest of the boys with ya. carpool saves gas
[signature]
[font "Poor Richard"][green][size 3][cool]Yea it is only 840 miles straight up the I15 to Pocatello. BTW is that a malamute in your Avatar?[/size][/green][/font]
[signature]
Its about 1200 miles but a gas saving vehicle and you three amigos and it would be cheap cause Tn2 would buy a hybrid and you could drive here for a 100 bucks. Thats rascal he's siberian husky . he's a trouble maker
[signature]
.... rascal is a beautiful dog... [Smile]

MacFly [cool]
[signature]
[font "Poor Richard"][green][size 3][cool]Hey there poky-mon we are talking about Idaho? Its 1170 miles from Orange County to Seattle so we could save gas money by going there. Lots of great rivers around Seattle. You could meet us there. LOL.[/size][/green][/font]
[signature]
maybe hit Snoqualmie Falls...

MacFly [cool]
[signature]
[center][cool][font "Poor Richard"][green][size 3]Just about 5 to 10 miles north of the falls is where I caught my first steelhead.[/size][/green][/font][/center]
[signature]
..only got to see it from the viewing deck but did see some anglers down in the pool from the falls.. it looked like it would be an awesome experience.. maybe one day when I get more experience I may try to make that trip back up there and see what happens..

MacFly
[signature]
[reply]
[font "Poor Richard"][green][size 3][cool]Hey there poky-mon we are talking about Idaho? Its 1170 miles from Orange County to Seattle so we could save gas money by going there. Lots of great rivers around Seattle. You could meet us there. LOL.[/size][/green][/font] [/reply]
[signature]
I think that Macfly would love to hit some of the good spots in ID. How is the fishing in your pond?? Did you re-stock yet??

We are going to do Corona on the 18th. They planted some donated Sturgeon in there. I want to get one one the tube. They are in the 100 to 150lb range.

I may take the Skeeter mobile for that. At least it has extra air chambers to stay afloat.[cool]
[signature]
now why am I picturing you in your tube with the rod bent and you holding on for dear life while a 100 + pound sturgeon is dragging you around the lake like you hooked into a speed boat.. with a huge rooster tail coming off the back of your tube [sly]

MacFly [cool]
[signature]