Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bamboo
This is such a killer deal, I am posting it in several spots if that is okay.
You dedicated FF that always wanted to fish Bamboo but thought you could never afford one, here you go.
Diamonback 7' 4wt with two tips....still has the plastic on the cork.
Sock and tube. BEAUTIFUL!
$500.
This is a slow full action rod, but a little faster than some bamboo I have tried.
[signature]
[center][#005028][cool]So whose rod is it?[/#005028][/center]
[signature]
One of my Hubby's work mates. He thought he was going to join the BAMBOO club, but found out he has not got the taste for the slower action. The rod is beautiful, but I already have two in the same length and weight and the old man has one, so we are good
The rod was $650. new, what am I saying, it is still new!
[signature]
[center][cool][#005028][size 3]The question now is - is MacFly ready for a boo?[/size][/#005028] [/center]
[signature]
now how did I know that one of you would throw me into this one... [Smile]... Id love to try a boo but have to get way better with what I am doing now.. and even though that is really one hell of a deal..and is strongly endorsed by my sis the fly goddess... Id have to turn it down simply on lack of experience and cost.. but I am betting that if FG is endorsing it has to be a beautiful rod and well worth the money..

MacFly
[signature]
....dang it DR.. now I am curious [Tongue] .. but do you have any pictures of this to show us sis ???

MacFly [cool]
[signature]
I will get some tonight for you. Have to wait for the old man and his fancy shmacy camera cause I drowned mine this summer...DANG IT! I loved that little Pentax.
[signature]
... cant wait to see it anyway.. LOL.. and sorry to hear about your camera.. did baxster knock it into the water while he was sitting on his.. uhhhhhhhhmmm seat???? [Smile]

MacFly [cool]
[signature]
[center][#005028][cool]Hi there MacFly believe it looks like this:[/#005028]
[Image: gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=30688;][/center]
[signature]
DR my firend my eyesight is not what it should be (ok ok..what it used to be a long time ago..)... do you have a link to a larger picture.. [Smile]

MacFly [cool]
[signature]
[cool]That is the best that I could find for now.
[signature]
...was more of a tease than anything else.. and of course me stating the obvious for myself and my eyesight.. [sly]

Macfly [cool]
[signature]
Here you go lil' bro. I took these with my Optio 43wr. Close to my drowned puppy, but not the same. And Baxster is for once innocent[cool], I just missed the shelf on the back of the Navi and it fell behind the seat and sat in the water for about an hour before I realized it.

[inline "Diamondback 003.jpg"]

[inline "Diamondback 004.jpg"]

[inline "Diamondback 006.jpg"]
[signature]
..IM kind of glad Bazster is the innocent one this time.. I am sure he still makes up for when he is in the mood.. [Smile]

...thank you for the pictures.. that is a great looking rod.. too bad I am not in the market but if I was Id sure take a close look at this one.. especially based on our recommendation.. [Smile]

MacFly [cool]
[signature]
I have never swatted with a boo. Ask your hubbys friend if he want's to sponsor somebody with the Boo rod and I'll send him the reports and pics. hee hee.[laugh]
[signature]
....dang I should of thought of that... [Smile]

MacFly [cool]
[signature]