Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MONTAUK,NY 11/4/07
[Smile]We had Eric,Mike,Rob,Bill,Mark and darrel out for a 1/2 day trip out of Montauk. We canceled Saturdays trip due to the unfishable conditions. We set out on Sunday morning in much more manageable seas with seas 3-4' with a N/w pushing 15-20 kts dropping down to 10-15 in the afternoon. We drifted eels on the local rips in front of lighthouse. Eric was the first one on as soon as he dropped down to the bottom. A nice teen size keeper. Then bill was on with a nice 20 [Image: recentpics107.jpg]lb. fish. Then bill dropped a cow when it got cut off by one of the engines! bummer. Then there was nothing but blues the rest of the trip. They wreaked havock on our 4 dozen eels! Milke landed a monster pushing 20 lbs! all in all they had a blast! We fished the end of the ebb into the start of the flood.

TIGHT LINES!
Capt.Dennis
FAIR CHASE II

[url "http://www.huntfishny.com/"]WWW.HUNTFISHNY.COM[/url]
[signature]
nice report, for those who want to learn more about fishing for big strippers check this article out

floridasportfishing.com/...ew&id=1909&Itemid=94

all about stripper fishing in the New York area

good luck out there!

[#bf0000]***link to website with forum***[/#bf0000]
[signature]
I love Stripper fising...[angelic]
[signature]
LOL!, I use to, but the wife doesn't approve. I've caught my share of "strippers" in my younger days, but i've still never caught a striper. I've been going for many years, just never seemed to make it.
[signature]
You may need to come out to Cali to catch some Stripers. We are getting close to the prime season for them.[cool]
[signature]