Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NJ Surf Fishing

[signature]
i am new to the site and i just put up this post for anyone who would like to talk about surf fishing and anyone who lives in nj. i recently have been catching some nice striped bass at night on lbi(long Beach Island) respond back
[signature]
Welcome aboard jawz13 and thanks for taking the time to register here.

Although I do not live in NJ, I do alot of Surf Fishing on the West Coast where I live.

I am no stranger to many of the beach areas along the West and East coast. I have caught many of the species in your area.

Surf fishing always presents it's own tricks and techniques to be able to get the job done.

Please feel free to continue with any questions that you may have. We all learn from each other.[cool]
[signature]
Thanks a lot for the reply i just went fishing yesterday out of barnagat light on a 27 ft pro line we ended up getting 3 keepers and about 7 throwback
[signature]
Way to go on the catch. Pleae feel free to share your report here and on the NJ board. Photos are always nice too.[cool]
[signature]
thanks ill try to get some pics soon
[signature]
hELLO jAWZ,
wELCOME TO THE SITE!! yOU MAT WANT TO TRY SCROLLING DOWN AND HITTING THE n.j. BOARD or just click the link:
[url "http://www.bigfishtackle.com/forum/New_Jersey_Fishing_Forum_C41/General_Discusion_F44/"]http://www.bigfishtackle.com/forum/New_Jersey_Fishing_Forum_C41/General_Discusion_F44/[/url]
[signature]
¸.·´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸><(((º>

TheAngler BFT Moderator
I fish on the pier here in Queen NYC, Sripper not hitting clams, wondering what bait you were using?
[signature]
Hey, I live in Bergen County, but love going down to LBI whenever I get a chance to do some surf casting. Any particular reason your fishing at night? What have you been catching them on, clams? I'm gonna be heading down there pretty soon for memorial day weekend, and plan on fishing. Any other advice or tips would be much appreciated, thanks!
[signature]