Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Are you an enthusiastic fisherman? Help us!
[size 3]Hello, we are a student based design-team, presented with the challenge of designing new and improved plastic items for the world of fishing. For this purpose, we would like to initially try and research this area by posting here a questionnaire, to help us get a first impression of what we are looking for. We would highly appreciate your will to participate in our project! Please fill in the answers by numbers. Thanks a lot!!![/size]
[size 3][/size]
[size 3] [/size]
[size 3]1. What kind of fishing do you practice?[/size]
[size 3](fly, reel, fresh water etc.)[/size]
[size 3] [/size]
[size 3]2. Where do you go fishing?[/size]
[size 3]Is it a regular spot or do you switch places? [/size]
[size 3]If so, what makes you move around?[/size]
[size 3] [/size]
[size 3]3. When do you go fishing (in terms of hours in the day and/or seasons)?[/size]
[size 3]For how long each time? [/size]
[size 3] [/size]
[size 3]4. Why do you go fishing?[/size]
[size 3] [/size]
[size 3]5. Who do you fish with (alone, with a group of colleagues/friends/family…)? When fishing with others, do you share equipment?[/size]
[size 3] [/size]
[size 3]6. What kind of fishing equipment do you own?[/size]
[size 3]From this range, what do you take with you on regular basis?[/size]
[size 3] [/size]
[size 3]7. What is your favorite piece of equipment?[/size]
[size 3] [/size]
[size 3]8. How often do you change your gear/purchase new items? Why? Is it manly to add to your range or replace worn out equipment?[/size]
[size 3] [/size]
[size 3]9. Do you use live baits or artificial ones? Where do you store them?[/size]
[size 3] [/size]
[size 3]10. How often during a fishing session do you change baits?[/size]
[size 3]What are the criteria according to which you chose your bait?[/size]
[size 3] [/size]
[size 3]11. Do you own a tackle box? Which one? Since when? How often do you change your box (if you do)?[/size]
[size 3] [/size]
[size 3]12. While fishing, where do you place your box? [/size]
[size 3] [/size]
[size 3]13. What are your expectations of a good tackle box? What do you like/don’t you like about your box? How would you improve it?[/size]
[size 3] [/size]
[size 3]14. Are there any other functions or uses you would like to add to the tackle box?[/size]
[size 3] [/size]
[size 3]15. What kind of products would you like to see in stores and does not exist at the moment according to your best knowledge? [/size]
[signature]
1. fly, reel, fresh water etc.)[size 1] [/size]
2. both, the itch to move
3. my fishing buddies call me rip van Winkle of fishing, when I go it seems like a hundred years to them....
4. do I realy need to answer that one?
5. all of the above
6. that depends on what I am fishing for as to what I will take with me...
7. my fork
8. only when it wears out
9. both, where ever I can get them...
10. If the fish aint biting I may change baits, depends on if I am fishing for dinner or fishing for some peace and quiet
11. yes, a number of them, and only when they wear out or I need a new specialized box for a spicific fish...
12. by my side
13. dosnt fall apart
14. a slot for index cards
15. if I answered that I would be giving away patent ideas for free.[Tongue]
[signature]