Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cool new kayak
I posted this in the kayak section also but I thought you guys might like to see it too. Anyone ever seen one of these? It looks like a pretty good setup. It's from the Cabelas website.

FF462
[signature]
[cool][#0000ff]Verrrrrry intermesting. That could be a solution for guys who like to stand and fish. But, then again, a bass boat works pretty good for that too.[/#0000ff]
[signature]
I could see where that would work well in a lake. I would have a hard time picturing the launch for that in the ocean.

I does look sturdy for the stand up in still water though.[cool]
[signature]
And at almost 2 grand for alittle more you would be able to buy a bass boat.
[signature]
Im sure TD could rig up a mod with some PVC that could with stand anything...[Wink]
[signature]
[cool][#0000ff]Just give me three Super Fat Cats, some PVC pipe and some 4' X 8' plywood and we will have us a super stable float boat like you cain't believe. Can you say "PARTY BARGE". [/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]Now if TubeN2 will borrow us some of his fancy stuff...like entertainment center, BBQ, walkin refrigerator, etc....we got 'er made. Hope we got room for the satellite dish without having to add another deck.[/#0000ff]
[signature]
LOL[laugh][laugh]

I finally traded in the walk in fridge for a standard model. Had to make room for the 101 inch plasma.[Wink]
[signature]
... Im thinking you better get a bigger boat.. even the pontoon boat we had last Sunday would not hold all of your "toys".... [sly]

MacFly [cool]
[signature]
I could do without some of the toys. I just need a boat that will handle a bigger ice chest.[cool]
[signature]
...is that for the bigger fish or more of those aluminum bottles?? [sly]

MacFly [cool]
[signature]
All of the above![laugh][laugh][laugh]
[signature]
... as I was typing the above I knew you would say that.. [sly]

MacFly [cool]
[signature]