Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
sat.morn hunt
this morn i hit private land,behind my house,while walking to the spot where i was going to sit,i spotted movement in the tree tops.i stopped put down my seat and watched.15 does walking around,i picked out one,not very big,she was walking out into a clearing,i picked up on her,shot,she ran into the tops,i saw a sapling fall over.i watched her for a while ,she just milled around,the others were well hidden back in the tops.eventually the wind changed they all ran up the hill and over.i walked up to the sapling,and i caught 3/4s of it.i never saw it in the scope.it must have been inline with the crosshairs.i also think the place is cursed.this is the second shot,no deer.first one i hit and lost and now this one ???now i going to put up the outside xmas lites,and go out this afternoon on a different piece
[signature]
Maybe the third time will be the charm. It's got deer as you saw so it can't be to bad a place. But if you lose or miss another one there, I'd say it wasn't to be at that place.
[signature]
I got a place like that too,

over the last 30 years

I killed 3 deer, all three after being shot I tracked in to this guys yard with 3 kids and a dog... they run in hollerin at da pa pa, and he comes out with a wheel barol and totes it in to his garage. by michigan law he isnt alowd to tuch the deer and I cant come on his property to pick up the deer with out his property. I figured with three kids and a house payment he needed it more than me...

I took one with a bow, one with a shot gun, and one with a hand gun. one I tracked a hundred yards, the other about 500 yards and one about a mile and a half.... all three from different directions end up in his yard... All I can say is when god delivers he realy delivers....

this year I didnt even bother siteing in the bow because I was going to be in the same genneral area and I had no intention of shooting... I mean whats the point?
[signature]