Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Back from vacation
just got back from fishin mesuite nevada 5 days of warm and 1 rain loved it in order of the pics. 1st we hit sky mountains Then the canyons then palmer lake, legends lake, falcon ridge resevior, last but not least wolf creek.hooked up with 24 guys and had a great time didn,t catch a dam fish either but drank and lost some money.
[signature]
[font "Pristina"][green][size 4][cool]Seems like every time that I have been to Mesquite the temperture was always over 100ยบ. BTW did you say that you went there to fish or play golf? If you went to play golf the fish would have been jumping out of the water. Se la vie.[Wink][/size][/green][/font]
[signature]
around 65* every day all golf no fish
[signature]
...welcome back buddy... sounds l[cool]ike you had a great time...

MacFly
[signature]
Excellent time they have some beutiful courses there. I'd compare them to the one I played in Indio last year
[signature]
...I am afraid I would of snuck a rod in my club bag and "accidentally" tossed a fly or two into some of those lakes.. but thats just me.. [sly]

MacFly [cool]
[signature]
Now, load up your car, grab the wife and get down here tomorrow night for the REAL vacation...(the one with the ol' ball and chain)[laugh]
[signature]
...sounds to me like someone done been told.... [Smile]

MacFly [cool]
[signature]
She's jealous cause her house is the rest area for cabo [cool][cool][cool][cool][cool][cool][cool][cool]
[signature]
kind of like a rest stop on the way to other places??? [Smile]

MacFly [cool]
[signature]