Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
10 question survey on GPS units
[Image: trinvite_06.jpg] [font "Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"][#8c0001]
A Chance to Receive a $350 Bass Pro Shops or Cabela's Gift Card
[/#8c0001][/font]

[font "Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"][#816737]Your experience with the outdoors is valuable to us, and we'd like you to take a 10 question survey on GPS units. Upon completion, you'll be entered for a chance to win a $350 gift card or one of our other great prizes. Details below.[/#816737][/font]
[font "Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"][#816737][url "http://64.216.187.76/ws/wsb.dll/s/7gd2?wsb9=58"]http://www.trophyresearch.com/GPS[/url]

[/#816737][/font]
[font "Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"][#816737]It is people like you that help the industry change for the better. Please take a couple of minutes and complete the survey. You have a great chance to win.

[/#816737][/font]
[font "Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"][#816737]1-First Place Prize - $350.00 Bass Pro Shops or Cabela's Gift Card. Your choice.

10-Second Place Prizes - Knight & Hale slate calls. $19.95 Retail

[/#816737][/font]
[font "Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"][#816737]This survey will be active until December 11th, so don't delay. You will be notified of winning via email within 14 days. Prizes will be sent out within 4 to 6 weeks. Thanks again for being part of "The Inner Circle of The Great Outdoors".[/#816737][/font]
[signature]
¸.·´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸><(((º>

TheAngler BFT Moderator
I took the survey. The item being surveyed would be a great gift for both me and my wife. We are notorius at parking in a large parking lot at a retailer and forgetting to notice exactly where we parked. Trying to look like I know what I am doing while walking around looking for my lost car I am sure is amusing to others.
[signature]
be carefull guy's i did this one last night now i got 7 emails on my box trying to me to take it again? can you say spam?
[signature]
[cool][#0000ff]I did it this morning and since then I keep getting double email notifications to take it again...two at a time.[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]My email notifications from BFT also quit. I am not getting notifications of post replies or PMs. [/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]I posted this on the moderators board so let's see what happens.[/#0000ff]
[signature]
now that you said that dude i did not notification on you replaying to this post? hum something fishy going on here[Tongue]
[signature]
I wasn't too happy about having to delete 7 identical emails about the survey today. I didn't go to the survey and probably won't now. The only e mails I have ever gotten from bft were when I had been posted to or p.m.ed. Is this sort of thing going to continue? I don't like to be junked. my 2. KF
[signature]
That problem has been taken care of and shouldn't happen again. If it makes you feel any better you weren't the only person affected but the problem has been addressed and fixed. I don't like getting crap mail either. Trophy research is a big sponser of BFT and although you are not required to take the survey they are what keeps this site free to the 'average joe'.
I've never had the junk mail problem before and because people like you spoke up it has been taken care of. Now, enough drama, can't wait for the soft water [Smile]
[signature]