Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
apology ti flygoddess
I hope my feeble attempt at humor did not offend the FG.( where are the decorations). guess I best leave the humor to those that are funny. If I offended ANYONE I am sorry. Still friends???[blush][blush]

PA
[signature]
Boy, I didn't understand a word you said[laugh]
I have no idea what you are talking about, but no worries non the less.
Tis, kewl![Wink]
[signature]
[cool][font "Pristina"][#008000][size 4]Hi there pa - I was just about to say that I don't believe that Flygoddess was offended but she beat me to the post. After all it was I who inserted Santa & his boat on her special river.[/size][/#008000][/font]
[signature]
just as long as all is well .That is the important thing.

Pa
[signature]
.... you put the boat and santa in that picture.. here I thought that by some miracle Santa had put himself in that picture... [sly]

MacFly [cool]
[signature]
[center][font "Pristina"][green][size 4][cool] Ooops.[Tongue] Oh that is just a made up story that I told pa. Hope that you still believe in Santa.[/size][/green][/font][/center]
[signature]
Glad you clarified Dry Rod, I was getting a little worried too like Mac Fly [laugh]
After all, FF are the biggest kids around. Take a look at someones face when they unwrap anything to do with fly fishing at Christmas!
[signature]
....I am sure hoping there is some FF under the tree for me.. [sly]... it would sure make my day for me.. [Smile]

MacFly [cool]
[signature]
[size 1]MacFly wrote ....I am sure hoping there is some FF under the tree for me.. [sly]... it would sure make my day for me.. [Smile]

MacFly [/size][cool]

----------------

[blue]I see you are hoping to high heaven that you better half is spying in on this thread.[/blue]
[blue][/blue]
[signature]
lol.. true...or MrsMacLarry who might spread the word for me... [sly]

MacFly [cool]
[signature]
..my wife said my eyes lit up when I opened the package with the flies from the fly swap in it[Smile]

MacFly [cool]
[signature]
My eyes lit up, also. Then so did my camera.
[signature]
... and the pictures that you took for the fly swap site were great.. I am amazed at the detail that you were able to capture in those pictures..

MacFly [cool]
[signature]