Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Merry Christmas
Please enjoy this little online Christmas wish from my family to yours. May you all have a great Christmas and a Happy New Year !!!!
May you and your loved ones be of good cheer and health this christmas season and though out the year...
[signature]
Our new puppy is in the giving spirit , she's been leaving "presents " all over the house , LOL !
Have a great Christmas everyone and enjoy the new year !
[signature]
You can't say "new puppy" and not post a picture.... (unless it's a little ankle biter smaller than your average cat LOL [sly])
[signature]
I received official notice of my Christmas Merical today...

the coco nut sized tumer on my pup was a mammery gland sist.

it is benine. "not Cancer"

so she will be sticking around a little while longer.. [cool]

she will be going in to have the stiches taken out in a couple days...[cool]
[signature]
Good news for mans best friend.
[signature]
I thank god too,

it did come at a price, I will be going off line in january. removing the dedicated phone line and provider,

baring my hitting the lottery, my visits to the site here after jan will be done from the library..

It was worth it, I would do it again... even if the out come were different... I have to admit my past record of being a gambler has not exactly paid off.

I couldnt bare not to do it, she took a bullet for me once... I paid 1300 in medical bills and blood transfusions when my dog was poisened from drinking my milk... some one I was working with put comidine in my milk, I was about to drink it and my pup at the time 6 months old already spoiled yelped at me every time I tried to take a drink... I figured she wanted it, so I gave it to her..

six hours later she was laying on the floor bleading from out the back end... I had just got her to the same hospitol in time for the transfusions...

so with out a doubt she took a bullet for me... the guy who put the poisen in my milk called the police and said I had pulled a gun on him... he had been trying to get rid of me for about a year prior.. one attempt after another... the police came out and the boss fired me... the police found no guns in my truck...

about a year later the boss sent another one of his croonies to my house trying to get me to come back to the shop... one of them was at the front door while the other one was going around the back of the house... they were suprized to see my dog was still alive...

any way, I am glad my pup is going to be with me for a while... deffenantly a merical and a prayer answered at my house for christmas ...
[signature]