Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello
Just wanted to say hello.. I am from Ely MN and i love to hunt, fish and anything outdoors.
Nice to meet all of you
Northerngal
[signature]
Welcome to Bigfishtackle.

ya gotta luv

Grumpy Old Men
&
Grumpier Old Men

I have been antcy waiting here for it ice to grow...

I was hopin I was going to get a little christmas bass this year... I guess that "I'm A Ba-a-a-a-a-d Bouy"
[signature]
Thank you. Nice to meet you.
Been watching the ice here on a few lakes. Some spots are 4 to 6 inches but theres so much slush. Rough.. Not sure i want to be walking all over the hard stuff just yet. But the fish are biting.. I know what you mean.. its hard to wait for more ice.. Them Lakers are waiting for me ya know.. lol

Is there a womens forum here for us women fisher and hunters?
[signature]
no womans board per say, there are a few women who are regulars here..

most active are....
tubebabe on the float tubing board
anglerp on the origon board, she likes stergeon
flyfishinggodest on the fly fishing board

there are others who jump in and out from time to time...

drop by and give them a hollar, I am sure they would love to hear from you...
[signature]
Thanks..
Maybe if i am here long enough maybe i can talk someone into a womens place too..
LOL
[signature]
Hey Northerngal, welcome to BFT! I sure do miss being able to walk on water. But I now have a contact here in Oregon who goes ice fishing. Hoping to get out there with him!

But I also want to get out to MN again this winter to walk on water also. Check the ice fishing board and chat with Flagmanonice and 1iceman. They are both from northern MN. 1iceman is a former ice fishing guide although he's not all that familiar with trout fishing.

Speaking of ice... we haven't started our annual MN Ice Report! Let's get rollin' on it!
[signature]
Hello Northerngal,

Welcome to the forums. I see you are from Ely, I actually live on Ely lake south of Eveleth. Fishing has been pretty good so far this year. 2 of us limited out on walleyes and caught some perch last weekend on Vermillion. I made it up to Burntside last year looking for lakers a couple of times, but with no success. I plan on trying for lakers up there this next month. Let me know if you having any questions and I will try to point you in the right direction to catch some fish. I will also let you know when I get up there for for trout and maybe we can meet up and say hello on the ice.

Ryan
[signature]
Hi Northerngal , Welcome to BFT !! Hope to hear from you on your success from up there , I'm from the central part of the state , but get to head north to LOTW , or Selkirk Manitoba in a couple of weeks !!

[signature]
Flagman, how was your trip? Did you catch anything?
[signature]
Hey [font "Verdana,Arial,Helvetica"][black][size 1][font "Verdana,Arial,Helvetica"][black][size 1]Northerngal , Welcome to BFT !![/size][/black][/font][/size][/black][/font]
[signature]