Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SARL on 12/24/07
If anyone wants to join me on Christmas eve day, I will be hitting SARL. They will be planting the new State record Trout in there the day before.

Their hours will be adjusted from 6am to 2pm for the day. Get home just in time to do Christmas eve party.[cool]

Bring your tubes![Smile]
[signature]
I'm leaning that way [Wink]
[signature]
... hey.. I recognize that fish.. it tasted great
[signature]
[Image: gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=31969;]

[cool][font "Pristina"][green][size 4]Will have to pass on that trip. Will be up in 1k Oaks celebrating Xmas. Merry Christmas all.
[/size][/green][/font]
[signature]
[center][Wink][font "Pristina"][green][size 4]Funny looking yellow tail mi amigo.[/size][/green][/font][/center]
[signature]
like you DR I will have to pass on this one as well.. much as I want to tube again.. but.. have committments that night that I would not be able to make if I drove all the way up there and back.. especially with holiday traffic.. but that does not mean a trip to SARL is out of the question at a later date.. [Smile]

..Merry Christmas to you and your family my friend.. take care and have a safe trip.. [Smile]

MacFly [cool]
[signature]
Darn![pirate] I must have spoke too soon. I will only have that day to finish some last minute purchases for Christmas.

We'll try again soon.[cool]
[signature]
[Tongue]
[signature]
[center][cool][font "Pristina"][green][size 4]Now if fish are supposed to be so smart, how come they jump right into the bear's mouth?[Tongue][/size][/green][/font][/center] [center]
[Image: gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=32007;][/center]
[signature]
...hmmmmmm maybe because the bears are better fishermen than I am.. :-)

MacFly [cool]
[signature]
[center][cool]Ditto[blush][/center]
[signature]
How do they do that without a Super Stretchy?
[signature]
fish-in-stict?? [Smile]

MacFly [cool]
[signature]
The bears Tongue is a Super Stretchy[cool]
[signature]
[sly][sly]
[signature]
Have I caught a fish yet? Did we have fun, any fish?? Blackouts suck...[pirate] I don't even remember driving out there...huh? SARL... Big Trout ..Skyview with Catalina Island, Bears... Was it all just a dream? Tryptophan ....so full. Merry Christmas everybody!!....[angelic]
[signature]
... has anyone ever told you that you are crazy.. but in a good way.. [sly]

MacFly [cool]
[signature]
Merry Christmas to you Jim as well as all the other Cali members and Cali onlookers.[cool]
[signature]
No matter the lunacy you'll have to admit... I'm fun to fish with...
[signature]
... oh you are a blast to fish with.. as is TN2 and DR... [Smile]

MacFly [cool]
[signature]