Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BFT GEAR STARTING A 10 CENTS!
We are proud to announce the BETA launch of our new fishing auctions website [url "http://www.fishingtackleauction.com"]www.fishingtackleauction.com[/url] . To kick it off we are giving all users who register $100 in listing credits (for placing auctions) and adding a ALL KINDS OF GREAT BFT GEAR AND OTHER STUFF every working day this month for your bidding pleasure. All of our auctions will start at a 10 cent minimum bid and have no reserve!
We would really like to see everyone drop by and help us BETA test the new site! Buy, trade, sell and post wanted ads! Use this site to spring clean your tackle box! Find great deals, make some dough selling tackle!
Drop by [url "http://www.fishingtackleauction.com"]http://www.fishingtackleauction.com[/url]
[signature]
¸.·´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸><(((º>

TheAngler BFT Moderator
This did cost me more to list than ebay and didn't resize my pic as well. I'll try it off and on, but this site needs some work.[unsure]
[signature]
i would have bid on the tubes,but i dont have a paypal acc.i did bid on the sweatshirt,but fish4fish05 must be on auto,keeps out bidding me,at the same time[pirate]
[signature]
He must want it bad. $16 and going. If it's a deal it's worth bidding on. If not let it go.
[signature]
[size 1]did you look at the auto calculator?

and did you look at
Basic Store 2 items; Price: 1.00 USD, recurring, every 30 day(s) [/size]
[size 1][/size]
[size 1]I think it means tubes for sale, not for bid...[/size]
[size 1][/size]
[size 1]I think the minnimum bid price is 1.10 for any item.. so if you figure your shipping cost aproperatly you can turn out a fair profit.[/size]
[signature]
The basic store looks interesting, I just have to figure out how to set it up. Site isn't user friendly, but will try to figure it out anyway. If it's just a $1.00 and reacurs every 30 days I'm in.
[signature]
I checked it out and I agree with your initial thought. It is a little tricky, but I think it could be figured out pretty easily. It will have a hard time stacking against Ebay, but who knows right?

Problem is, I don't do online purchases or auctions for that matter. I particular in what I buy, and I usually need to touch it and feel it before i'm decided on what to get.

Now, if someone could figure out how to teleport stuff from the store to your home to check out before you bought it, i'd be good to go. LOL
[signature]
I hear ya Bryan, but I do sell on ebay my rigs and some books. I have bought some lures for .99cts on it and it happen to be the lure I caught my big trout on. You have to know when to fold them. That auction may work well in the future. I'll try it for a while.
[signature]
when you get in to the store you have to click on a catigory for your item. making up a new catigory cost extra.

I didnt see a general fresh water or general salt water catigory, but my eyes did get a bit blurry by the time I got around to playing with it... guess I shouldnt be spending 18 hours a day on the puter..[angelic]

when you click on the catigory it opens up your window to put in your item and all the data, just remember it include the price of the site in to shipping and handleing cost... I am only 3 miles from the post office, but it still cost $5 bucks round trip.
but since I go to the PO once a week it aint so bad, but there is still packaging and shipping cost..
[signature]