Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
bait
Trying to find some wax worms or meal worms this mourning. All pet stores where closed. so i went to 12 street chevron and asked if they had any of the two. and they have wax worms for 1.49
So if anyone is looking for bait there you go.
pineviewfisher
[signature]
Thats not bad at all.. I paid $2.49 at at sportsman warehouse fri night.[crazy]
[signature]
Pack it in
PACK IT OUT ! 
I remember one summer when I was in Monticello, looking for bait. We asked for nightcrawlers at a gas/convinience/movie rental place and they asked if I wanted it in DVD or VHS! (Get it, "Nightcrawlers"?)[crazy]
[signature]
Wally World has wax worms for $1.87 for 36.
Compared to Sportman's for $2.49 for 40.
[signature]
which wally world you talking about? i was in harrisville wally world and they said they don't carry them any more. Maybe he didn't know what he was talking about. the ones i got from chevron had 24 i beleave. But i didn't count. But a pretty good price. pineview fisher
[signature]
LMAO!
[signature]
petsmart carries waxie's and mealworms, nightcrawlers also. 50 in the small containers and 100 or 200 hundred in the large ones. can't remember the cost though. [cool]
[signature]
Wally World on Fort Union in Salt Lake. They have a small refrigerator in the sporting goods department and they carry both crawlers & wax worrms.
[signature]
Wally world on 13 south and 3rd west in slc just down sized their hunting and fishing section. No more gun sales.[crazy]
[signature]