Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Friday Afternoon on Willard
[font "Arial Black"][red][size 2] Well Got the boat registered today, and couldn't wait to get out to the water. Had a few problems with the trailer lights (broken wire) but was able to fix the problem and get out to Willard for the afternoon. [/size][/red][/font]

[font "Arial Black"][#ff0000][size 2] Started out of the South Marina and I saw BLM with his new Boat and some friends.By the way BearLakeMack( nice rig ). They were getting ready to load up for the day.[/size][/#ff0000][/font]

[font "Arial Black"][#ff0000][size 2] There were several boats with BFT stickers on (cheesh you would think they were giving them away or something ) LOL. [/size][/#ff0000][/font]

[font "Arial Black"][#ff0000][size 2] Anyway I headed out to the Southwest corner and worked my way around to the light pole and stayed out in that area most of the afternoon. Didn't get a hit all afternoon, but then I wasn't the only one with that kind of luck today so I guess that I will try again later.[/size][/#ff0000][/font]

[font "Arial Black"][#ff0000][size 2] Headed in to the South Marina around 7:30pm and ran in to Old Coot and Access Denied. They were finishing up their day as well. We had a nice chat and went home. Hey Old Coot See you Friday.[/size][/#ff0000][/font]

[font "Arial Black"][#ff0000][size 2] AFDan52 [/size][/#ff0000][/font]
[signature]
Went to willard Friday evening from 4:30-8:30. Started fishing the south dike and then along the west dike. Had two hits close to the S.W. corner but lost them. At 7:30 we trolled the area between the south marina and the feed lot in water 14'deep. At 7:50 we started getting hits. Landed two and lost a couple others. Threw out a couple of times in that boil in front of the south marina but when we found out they were not wipers he called it a day. Sounds like afew of the bft members where out on the water Friday evening but I never saw any stickers.
[signature]
Holy smokes. hahahah. Sounds like alot of us were right in that same area around the same time. Old Cott and I were running between the feed lot and south marina around 7:00 or so.
[signature]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 2]Hey Dan,[/size][/font]

[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 2]Looks like maybe someone else has also got one of those nice Gregors.[/size][/font]

[url "http://www.bigfishtackle.com/cgi-bin/gforum/gforum.cgi?post=38125"][font "Comic Sans MS"][size 2]http://www.bigfishtackle.com/cgi-bin/gforum/gforum.cgi?post=38125[/size][/font][/url]
[signature]