Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What did you get?
So what did the FAT man bring you this year?

I got a goose down coat, quantum accurist baitcating reel, underwater camera with 7" screen, 2 cabelas prestige baitcasting reels, 2 quantum greatwhite baitcasting reels, and the new goerge strait cd.
[signature]
A big lump of coal.......I was bad!
[signature]
Gifts yet to be opened, a Beretta A394 Extrema II shotgun, and a 2008 Yamaha Grizzley 700 4-wheeler. Oh, and a stocking full of fruits and some wool socks.[cool]
[signature]
A Nice Big FAT Roll Of 50s!

Just kidding.

Gift card to Sportsmans ... 400.00!
[signature]
Dunno, been at work since 4 AM & the old boy hadn't been there when I left home. Really don't want anything so if I do get something, it'll please the he-- outta me.
[signature]
Wow you guys are spoiled! Fat Boy Red got me a Showdown by Aquaview fish finder that is suppose to be as good as a flasher unit, a RC Helicopter, spotlight, gloves and a bunch of candy. Good "bag" of goodies all in all. Just wish I could test out my new finder today. However do not want the pending divorce papers if I did.
[signature]
Cabelas gift card and a box of blackcloud for the duckies
[signature]
i got a helmet and googles for when we ride the wheeler i'm safe, a pair of mondo insulated packs for riding and fishing, socks, wallet, a new watch, a tool set from hell and a house full of happiness. [cool]
[signature]
I would post a picture of my wife in what I got her but I don't think both she would be happy or that the mod's would leave it up for too long (although I'm sure they would download it first).[Wink][cool][sly][laugh] I would have to get her to take the picture somehow which would be difficult so probably ain't happenin.

And I bought myself all new ice fishing stuff for Christmas two weeks ago: finder, tent and power auger. Plus I got a smoker today. Man I love December!!
[signature]
2-man ice tent, new 8" auger, and a jet sled.... Ready to hit the ice again tomorrow.
Nothing I already have everything[Tongue]
[signature]
Those gifts dont count i thought you already had those[pirate] like i said before how would it be to be LH2[angelic]
[signature]
I got the dryer that matches the new washing machine that my wife got. Of course I got a 17' fishing boat this summer so I figured I could take one for the team this christmas.[Wink]
[signature]
EDIT to first post[Wink]
Gore-Tex 4 in 1 parka, $150 in sporties gift cards, goretex glaumets, and tons of other stuff. I really did get spoiled this year. I hope everyone had a good christmas.[Smile]

P.S. fishslayer36, those were bought previously on the idea they were christmas presents. The other things came from family.[Wink]
[signature]
6 days in Alaska from the wife! Yee Haa!
[signature]
I got a 8' foot pool table, a sportmans beginners fly tying vise and tool kit,
a Frabill 4 man Ice Hut & a Reddington RS3 fly rod, ( which the wifey bought me in late october for a early xmas gift) WooHoo
[signature]
The Bills!
[signature]
[cool][#0000ff]When you reach a certain stage of life (older than dirt), you definitely do more giving than receiving. Actually more fun. Anything material you get is nice, but not nearly as heartwarming as a big "THANKS GRAMPA".[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]Actually, I blew my chances for getting anything from the jolly fat man. Caught him counting my rods and reels...like naughty and nice...and then just shaking his head, making some notes and getting back in the sleigh without leaving anything. He has treated me well over the years so I didn't fire any parting shots at his reindeer as he headed toward a neighbor's house where there were some more deserving kids.[/#0000ff]
[signature]
Lowrance 332c color fish finder with gps.
[signature]
Have you took the new wheeler out on the ice yet?
[signature]