Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lack of Spell check
I have somehow lost the auto spell check. That little red line under mis-spelled wordz. Just checking, still no red line! If I hit the "Check Spelling" button it takes awhile and some words are not available. Here is the kicker, Everything works fine on Firefox just not on IE7. I know, just use Firefox. I still would like to know what happened and can I change it???
[signature]
it dosnt show the mistakes in the post, insted it has the word in red with red under line up in the gray box under the photo gallery link...
[signature]
Only after I hit the "Check Spelling" button. Not long ago a red underline showed up under unrecognized words and misspelled ones. 1 click and the word was spelled perfect. It still does it that way in Firefox. [left] Now , in the interest of proper communication I try to write e-fish-ently and with proper grammar and parlance. So "Check Spelling" gets hit before every post. I do enjoy it when it says" There are no misspellings", after the spell check.[/left] [left] I miss the old way because I didn't have to look up the word and "fix" it. So does that ring a Bell? Sound familiar? Or is it just confusing? I can live like this but it makes me crazy when things aren't right.[/left] [left] [/left]
[signature]
[black][size 3]A other alternative is to go to Google, and download their tool bar. It has a good spell check, that can be operated in anything that you type. (and it's free)[/size][/black]
[size 3][/size]
[signature]
I am the worst for not running spell check,

I have microsoft office... with a pretty good spell check if I take the time to use it... I just have to copy my post to a office word document and it will automaticly check every thing from spelling to grammer...
[signature]
[cool][font "Pristina"][green][size 4]It also contains an AutoFill button to quicken the pace when filling out forms. Additionally it includes AutoLink,[/size][/green][/font]
[font "Pristina"][green][size 4]weather report. Popups okay/ or not etc.[Image: fish-on.gif][/size][/green][/font]
[signature]
[black][size 3]The only thing on the Google tool bar that I use is the spell check. The pop up blocker leaves much to be desired.[/size][/black]
[size 3][/size]
[size 3]Google has just recently released/offered many additional items that can be added to their tool bar. (hundreds of little offerings)[/size]
[size 3][/size]
[size 3]I haven't downloaded any of them, but they make for an interesting read.[/size]
[size 3][/size]
[signature]