Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CUBS WIN ! CUBS WIN !
CUBS WIN ! CUBS WIN !

[Tongue]

sm
[signature]
[cool] Sounds just like Harry, we all miss him !
[signature]
lol Tigers won a game yesterday too.

maybe we will meet on the diamond some time at the end of this year,
[signature]
CUBS WIN ! CUBS WIN !

sm
[signature]
we're going all the way this year!

we're in first place!

sm
[signature]
17 innings today . . CUBS WIN CUBS WIN !@!@!

sm
[signature]
What a loss yesterday, I am a cubby fan living in SLC!!! I like sosa, but does this disrupt there entire season????
[signature]
nah it dont mean nuthin . . . . in 2 weeks nobody will even remember it . .

sm
[signature]
[unsure] Give him a lie detector test , if he fails , boot him for a few games !!!!!
[signature]
MLB security confiscated 76 of Sosa's other bats after Tuesday's game in which he was caught using a corked bat. The bats were X-rayed and found to be untainted. Of the bat from Tuesday's game, Sandy Alderson, executive vice president of baseball operations for Major League Baseball, said "there was a foreign substance in it." Alderson would not say whether that substance was cork.

"I said (Tuesday) that I used the bat for BP," Sosa said before Wednesday's game. "They took 76 of my bats and everything came out clean. I'm still going to take the blame. I apologize. I'm just going to go out there and play baseball."

sm
[signature]
Personally I feel that since Big Mac used to put on such a show at hitting prodigious homeruns during batting practise that a lot of the premier homer boys use corked or some kind of spcl bat to entertain the fans. After all it is suppossed to be for the fans entertainment to watch their superstar hit towering homers during bp. What kind of bat does Bonds use?? Is he on Steroids?? Something changed he went for high average to superstar in just a couple of years and at the tail of his carrier too. He is where players usually start slowing down. Wonder what Mantle, Mays, Arronn, Mathews, Williams, Colovito, Killibrew and that crew would have done now. Ah for the good old days.

Opps had to comeback and edit. How could I forget Mr Cubby EARNIE BANKS!!
[signature]
Barry bonds was as skinny as a rail when he played for pittsburg! now look at him. his biceps are the size of my thighs!

joe
[signature]
yep . next thing it will be spit balls , or tap water instead of gator aid !

those media dogs don't care who they drag into the mud , as long as it isn't them !
[signature]
phil neikro in '87 was caught with an emory board in his mitt, didnt keep him outta the hall, or gaylord perry . .

sm

cubs are winning 6-1 right now! yankess boooooooooo CUBS YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
[signature]
it's not the first time a yankee was booo'ed by a southernman ! lol !
[signature]
i heard that! CUBS win series with yankee horde 2 games to 1

[shocked]

sm
[signature]
I am sooooo happy that clemens keeps on getting that big "L" put on his record. I don't want him to get the 300 wins. he's too caulky. Besides, he plays for the Yankees, the most stacked team in the MLB. it's rediculous!

(chants) lose!...lose!...lose!...lose!...lose![sly][sly][sly]

joe
[signature]
[laugh] southernman , you don't like Clemons , do ya !!!! LOL
[signature]
hes a schmuck!

sm
[signature]
right now hes flying 50 members of his family around the country every time he pitches for them to see his 300th win . . .at this rate he'll save a couple of our airlines easy . .

sm
[signature]