Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Could use some help
Hi Everyone, My wife and I just started fishing and were pretty clueless on what we need. So far we mostly have just been using live bait, Night crawlers,Wax worms and red worms. If anyone knows of a good Video for beginners I would appreciate it. I would love to know of some good lures also for Bass. Thanks
[signature]
for vidio's you want to go species spiciffic or if your in to ice fishing, most ice fishing vidio will do..

go to your public library and barrow a couple or head to gander mountain, they are haveing a close out sale on fishing and hunting vidios... around 3 bucks...

since you are beginners I asume you dont have a boat so you will be fishing from shore, river banks and peirs... so those would be the vidios you may want to look for....

to start, [ul] [li]pick up a couple repalla, silver and beer color...[/li] [li]yellow or frog color hulla poppers and bubble bobbers[/li] [li]black or frog color jutter bug[/li] [li]a couple crawler harneses, single hook, double hook, and three hook, harneses. hook size around 3[/li] [li]pick up a verity hook package or several packs of octopus hooks these sizes.[/li] [ul] [li]#8[/li] [li]#6[/li] [li]#4[/li] [li]#1/0[/li] [li]#3/0[/li][/ul] [li]Mepps spinners of several sizes and colors[/li] [li]trebble hooks of verious sizes, "check leagle limits in your area"[/li] [li]half dozen bobbers of choice[/li] [li]Egg sinkers of different weights for fishing on river bottoms are a must. [/li] [li]a couple steel leaders[/li][/ul]
Good luck and by all means let us know how you do...
[signature]
Thanks so much Davetclown, I appreciate it so much
[signature]
your welcome any time...

if ya have any species particular questions feel free to ask, our pro's here are more than happy to put you on your target...
[signature]