Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fishing Photo Contest! Who can upload the most??
[size 1]Fishing Photo Contest! Who can upload the most??
Hey everyone!
Just wanted to spread the word about a fishing photo contest that's going on over at [/size][url "http://www.fishingchamps.com/"][#0000ff][size 1]FishingChamps.com[/size][/#0000ff][/url][size 1]. All you have to do is register for the site and start uploading your fishing photos.

The person who uploads the most wins a Ching-A-Dero fishing rod holder! So dust off those old fishing photos and files and check it out.

Good luck! [/size]
[signature]
how can i enter it keeps saying 413 page cant be displayed ?
I beleive that contest has been over for a while.. sorry...
[signature]
3 1/2 years have gone by...how did you even find this post to reply to it?
[signature]
ever heard of "missing time"aliens can be here on earth, fishing among us[Image: beaten.gif]
[signature]
most likely ball lighting,

one thing most spotters of UFO's miss understand,

It dose not matter if the craft make no noise of its own, there is the sonic boom when things move faster than the speed of sound.

the sonic boom is created when the air colapses upon it self. The ark of electricity is the perfect example of a sonic boom, even tho it is virtiously dememtionaless, the passing of the ark from one point to another seperats the air molicules. When these molicules reconect you hear the boom of thunder, or the crack of two electrical points like a cross conection of two post on a car battery.

A true ufo would leave a sonic boom when excelerating at the speed of wich reporters claim that they disipear.

when you hear a jet plain flying over head, you are not hearing the engine, you are hearing the sonic boom left behind in its wake. Hence you see the plain, then you hear it.

Light is the only thing that can travel through our atmospher with out making a sound.
Dave you know what,...I like that,I remeber reading about ball lightning in school.some guys never heard of it,just laugh.stll looks to big to be that?what if the sonic boom could be masked using alien tech by these ufo's.you would never know there here." fishing among us",catching our fish! I draw the line there![Image: angry.gif] what if they abduct our trophy fish.[shocked]
[signature]
you really don't want me to upload all my pic would win..

just give me the prize..

hhahaha

http://www.bigfishtackle.com/forum/Fresh...ead#unread
[signature]